[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best NFL Player Today

broncosn05

What's the cap breakdown for the other weapons on offense that Manning obviously needs to help make him a better QB.  How many of Vick's WR's or RB's have ever made the probowl?  Crumpler counts as 1 but he's a TE.

666263[/snapback]

What has Vick won?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that Manning was a bad QB. He's obviously the best in the NFL. And hands down the best fantasy QB. I've just never liked him personall and I hate his little brother Eli. I'm not calling Peyton the king of anything until he beats the Pats or any other team in a high pressure game.

What's the cap breakdown for the other weapons on offense that Manning obviously needs to help make him a better QB.

666263[/snapback]

Or maybe it's the other way around...

Brandon Stokley's best single-season stats before joining the Colts: 24 rec, 357 yds, 2 TDs.

Ever heard of Torrence Small? He had 48 receptions, 681 yds, and 7 TDs with Manning in '98. Yet, somehow, he fell off the face of the Earth when he left Indy as a free agent. Why do you suppose that is?

I never said that Manning was a bad QB.  He's obviously the best in the NFL.  And hands down the best fantasy QB.  I've just never liked him personall and I hate his little brother Eli.

666268[/snapback]

So, in other words, your arguments are completely objective? :D

You're just like peon, who is currently concocting another obnoxious response in this thread.

What has Vick won?

666266[/snapback]

From a team's perspective everything that Manning has. He's reached the NFC Championship game. He led his collegiate team to the National Championship game(something Manning Couldn't do). And without him his team would fall apart. Look at last seasons record.

So, in other words, your arguments are completely objective?  :D

You're just like peon, who is currently concocting another obnoxious response in this thread.

666273[/snapback]

Just stating facts. The guy's a weanie that's always been a choker.

From a team's perspective everything that Manning has.  He's reached the NFC Championship game.  He led his collegiate team to the National Championship game(something Manning Couldn't do). And without him his team would fall apart.  Look at last seasons record.

666274[/snapback]

MANNING HAS BEEN TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. TENNESSEE FINISHED SECOND IN THE NATION IN 1995. VICK LOST THE NATIONAL TITLE GAME. MANNING HAS NEVER MISSED A GAME, THUS YOU CANNOT SAY HOW THEY WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM.

The highest contract?

666279[/snapback]

Funny, you never thought that was a plus when it was Manning who had the highest contract. You thought it was a negative. Don't flip flop now you idiot. Now shut up WaterMan, the adults are talking. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

MANNING HAS BEEN TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.  TENNESSEE FINISHED SECOND IN THE NATION IN 1995.  VICK LOST THE NATIONAL TITLE GAME.  MANNING HAS NEVER MISSED A GAME, THUS YOU CANNOT SAY HOW THEY WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM.

666280[/snapback]

I didn't say that they could win without Manning. Manning never got to the National Title game but I'm confident that he would have lost it had he played his way to the game.

Funny, you never thought that was a plus when it was Manning who had the highest contract.  You thought it was a negative.  Don't flip flop now you idiot.  Now shut up WaterMan, the adults are talking. . .

666281[/snapback]

That's because Atlanta HAS a defense. :D

I didn't say that they could win without Manning.  Manning never got to the National Title game but I'm confident that he would have lost it had he played his way to the game.

666283[/snapback]

You make less sense sober than when you are drinking.

You make less sense sober than when you are drinking.

666287[/snapback]

You asked me what Vick had accomplished. My point was everything that Manning has accomplished from a team perspective has been accomplished by Vick. Vick's career has also been shorter than goober boy's as well. After talking you, I wish I were drinking.

Boy, now there's a strong argument!  :D

666289[/snapback]

One of you Manning lovers said that Vick lost the National Title game. My point is simply this, MANNING NEVER PLAYED HIS WAY INTO THAT GAME. He was never in a serious position to win a national championship in 1995. If he were, HE WOULD HAVE LOST THE GAME BECAUSE HE'A A CHOKE ARTIST.

One of you Manning lovers said that Vick lost the National Title game.  My point is simply this, MANNING NEVER PLAYED HIS WAY INTO THAT GAME.  He was never in a serious position to win a national championship in 1995. 

666296[/snapback]

College football has what relevance to this discussion? :D

And speaking of flip-flopping...

If he were, HE WOULD HAVE LOST THE GAME BECAUSE HE'A A CHOKE ARTIST.

666296[/snapback]

I never said that Manning was a bad QB.  He's obviously the best in the NFL.

666268[/snapback]

:D

B)

Edited by Bill Swerski