[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention: Pittsburgh Fans

uglytuna

This game is over.  Pitt doesnt have the QB to lead them from behind from a score such as this.  NE will shorten this game with its running game in the 2nd half.

668552[/snapback]

Yep. NE will try and refrain from totally embarrassing the Steelers, but it's not going to be any closer than this, by the look of it.

Yeah I wasn't too excited about this game coming in because I just had a feeling NE was gonna run away with it. Pitt did make it somewhat interesting but really they weren't a match for the Pats. I'm still in shock that the Steelers actually won 16 games. I just don't see how that team did it. As much as I hate to say it I have to tip my hat to them even though I hate them more than any other. I will say I was somewhat disappointed that all the Steeler fans seemed to have left before the game was over. I could be wrong but it did appear that way on camera towards the end. The stand up thing would have been to stick around and give that team a final ovation. They deserved it and should be proud of what the adcomplished.

Edited by Piles

The stand up thing would have been to stick around and give that team a final ovation. They deserved it and should be proud of what the adcomplished.

668873[/snapback]

(1) You have obviously never tried to get home from a Steelers game. Bit of a traffic problem given the bottlenecks of all the bridges. Fans often watch the end of the game from the ramps leading out of the stadium. Most of those people, unlike the Steelers players, have to go to work tomorrow.

(2) The wind chill was below zero.

(1)  You have obviously never tried to get home from a Steelers game.  Bit of a traffic problem given the bottlenecks of all the bridges.  Fans often watch the end of the game from the ramps leading out of the stadium.  Most of those people, unlike the Steelers players, have to go to work tomorrow.

(2)  The wind chill was below zero.

668878[/snapback]

If you can tailgate for hours before the game and then watch the game for 3 hours then you can wait another 15 minutes until the game is over no? If that was my team then that's what I would do and I gutted out many Buffalo Bills home games in December.

If you can tailgate for hours before the game and then watch the game for 3 hours then you can wait another 15 minutes until the game is over no?

668883[/snapback]

What does that have to do with tying to get home before 2:00 AM when you have to go to work the next morning?

If I had been at the game, I wouldn't have wanted to have been stuck in the stadium listening to the Pats accept the trophy.

The Steelers players know this towm supports them and is proud of what they accomplished. They have no reason to feel slighted because the fans headed out early. It was their job to give them a reason to stay to the end of the game, and they didn't do it.

What does that have to do with tying to get home before 2:00 AM when you have to go to work the next morning?

If I had been at the game, I wouldn't have wanted to have been stuck in the stadium listening to the Pats accept the trophy. 

The Steelers players know this towm supports them and is proud of what they accomplished.  They have no reason to feel slighted because the fans headed out early.  It was their job to give them a reason to stay to the end of the game, and they didn't do it.

668890[/snapback]

My response was to the fact that you used the cold as an excuse for them leaving. That was what my reference was to. I know the fans support the team as is evidenced by the extreme wait for season tickets. Based on that I was surprised they all booked out seeing as the Steelers had such an amazing season.

No way, man. He's the family embarrassment, like Carl living out in the toolshed in Slingblade.

669061[/snapback]

Sorry dude, he's yours. You can bet your ass no one else wants him. More class from the UT, as to be expected. :D

To ALL the OTHER real Pats fans, you know, the ones who DIDN'T predict one and out a few weeks ago, congrats.