[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warning to UT

Vet

What about erections lasting 3 out of the last 4 years? B)

Kidding aside, hats off to PITT for a helluva season as the #1 seed, and esp. to Rothlisberger playing like an old pro for most of the season. :D I didn't think in a million years this game would go like this. I had faith in our Pats, but I saw a 17-14, 20-17 type of game at best.

By the same token, I can't say enough about the Pats. Screw all the cliches, these dudes just know how to win wherever they are, whomever they're playing. Jaxville here we come....:D

Kidding aside, hats off to PITT for a helluva season as the #1 seed, and esp. to Rothlisberger playing like an old pro for most of the season. :D I didn't think in a million years this game would go like this. I had faith in our Pats, but I saw a 17-14, 20-17 type of game at best.

By the same token, I can't say enough about the Pats. Screw all the cliches, these dudes just know how to win wherever they are, whomever they're playing. Jaxville here we come....:D

668685[/snapback]

You going to the game?

668685[/snapback]

Saint, congrats man !!! It wasn't what I expected either, but the Pats are champions, there is no denying that.

They just never miss an opportunity to make a play... which is remarkable. I respect what they are doing so much, I can't even hate them for knocking my team out of the playoffs.... they just have the better team.

Hopefully Ben will continue to grow and become the "next" Brady.

I'd rather he became the next Montana, or, hell, even Bradshaw, as big an idiot as he is.

668801[/snapback]

Calling Bradshaw an idiot ? Who are you ? :D

Edited by Menudo

You think Bradshaw isn't an idiot?  :bigshock:

668819[/snapback]

I love Bradshaw. He doesn't take any of this stuff too seriously, he led the Steelers to 4 Super Bowl wins. I'm a Steeler fan, OF COURSE I don't think Terry Bradshaw is an idiot.

I love Bradshaw.  He doesn't take any of this stuff too seriously, he led the Steelers to 4 Super Bowl wins.  I'm a Steeler fan, OF COURSE I don't think Terry Bradshaw is an idiot.

668824[/snapback]

I'm a Steeler fan, but that doesn't make me blind and deaf. Terry Bradshaw is a Grade A, first class, top tier idiot. I'm glad he QBed my team to 4 Superbowl victories, but dude is a total and complete momotard.

I'm a Steeler fan, but that doesn't make me blind and deaf.  Terry Bradshaw is a Grade A, first class, top tier idiot.  I'm glad he QBed my team to 4 Superbowl victories, but dude is a total and complete momotard.

668838[/snapback]

I'll agree to disagree. I find him extremely funny. He has the ability to make fun of himself and doesn't take himself too seriously. I like him.

I'll agree to disagree.  I find him extremely funny.  He has the ability to make fun of himself and doesn't take himself too seriously.  I like him.

668843[/snapback]

I didn't say he wasn't funny. He is. Thing is one usually laughs at him, not with him.

You're certainly entitled to like him. I won't think any lesser of you for it. You'd just better not publish an Ode to Terry Bradshaw here. :D

:D

I'm a Steeler fan, but that doesn't make me blind and deaf.  Terry Bradshaw is a Grade A, first class, top tier idiot.  I'm glad he QBed my team to 4 Superbowl victories, but dude is a total and complete momotard.

668838[/snapback]

:D

668838[/snapback]

Exactly right - he's a self-publicizing loudmouthed bonehead. :D:D