[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Concession Speech

Menudo

Nice avatar there Menudo!

I'm not going to pile it on the Steelers fans as my team was not the team that finally beat them.

I look forward to a Ravens/Steelers battle for the division next year. Hopefully it's a bit closer next year, and hopefully the Bengals won't step up and make it even tougher.

I know dude.  It is all in good fun.  I have enjoyed this season more than any I can remember.  Now, how can I hide from U.T.    B)    :D

668741[/snapback]

Don't worry about UT, he's not a real Pats fan. The real Pats fans are here and will treat you and the Steelers fans with the respect they deserve. :D

An extremely classy and gracious move Steelers fans!

The team played much better in the second half yesterday, and looks like they will be right back in the thick of things next year, which is more than I can say for my local NFL team.

Aaaah, freedom! Was rooting for the Steelers, but every cloud has a silver lining, as I get to shed the sig line and avatar I was saddled with last weekend as a result of the Jets' loss.

And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying your pain just a little bit Menudo. :D Not so much your disappointment, just the new sig line and avatar.

How come no new avatar for Skippy?

Let me just say, good job in being a stand-up guy Menudo.  B)  :D

668700[/snapback]

Very classy Menudo. Certain other Huddlers could learn from your example. You're okay!

:D