[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I ever mention....

Squeegiebo

Surprisingly, I dont hate Brady or the Patriots.  They are so clutch and I respect that.... they are the best team in the NFL.

668738[/snapback]

What probably bothers me the most is that I don't hate them. Why can't they be idiots like the Ravens ? Then it would be easy for me to hate them. However, fact is, whether we want to admit or not, this is a champioship team, with a champisonship coach, and they act like champions on and off the field. Sorry to be cheezy, but those are the facts. I think the Steelers are a class organization as well and are on the same track, but they will have to wait their turn.

What probably bothers me the most is that I don't hate them.  Why can't they be idiots like the Ravens ?  Then it would be easy for me to hate them.  However, fact is, whether we want to admit or not, this is a champioship team, with a champisonship coach, and they act like champions on and off the field.  Sorry to be cheezy, but those are the facts.  I think the Steelers are a class organization as well and are on the same track, but they will have to wait their turn.

668746[/snapback]

Like i said in another thread earlier this week its a shame that the Steelers and the Patriots are not playing each other in two weeks in the superbowl since i felt the winner of this game is going to be the suberbowl champ.

Surprisingly, I dont hate Brady or the Patriots.  They are so clutch and I respect that.... they are the best team in the NFL.

668738[/snapback]

[Rik from the Young Ones] Why don't you stick your tongue straight down the back of his trousers? [/Rik from the Young Ones]

I'm not saying he and the rest of the Pats are not clutch. I'm not saying that they're not the best team in the NFL. That's all the more reason to hate them. I've always disliked Brady, and now I've every reason to hate that little fawker with all my soul. I hope the Eagles wipe the smile of his face in a hugh hurry. They probably won't, but I can dream.

Another "did I ever mention": did I ever mention the Squeegiebo family are poor losers? :D

I'm not saying he and the rest of the Pats are not clutch. I'm not saying that they're not the best team in the NFL. That's all the more reason to hate them.

668751[/snapback]

I totally understand your hatred and I'm not saying you shouldn't hate them. I'm just saying I don't and I think that's the reason.