[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichick the great coach ever..and is a genious)

uglytuna

I'm kinda of ahead of myself but its never too early to talk.....

If NE wins the Super Bowl, Bill Belichick will be the greatest coach to ever coach the game. Right now his is the best X's and O's coach ever but Bill will pass Vince Lombardi in post season record (10-1) with a victory in two weeks.

With 3 rings as a Patriots and coaching in an NFL dynasty and 2 rings as the Giants defensive cordinator and a SB lost as a cordinator with the Patriots in 1996 will make him the best coach ever in the NFL. Bill's Patriots currently holds the longest consecutive wins record at 21 a feat this will stand forever.

How can anyone disagree....

Plus he is not finished yet..........

Ugly :D Tuna

PS. Could Brady be the best QB ever, right now his is the best Post Season QB Ever!!!!!!!

I believe his genius or lack thereof will be defined next season. If he can continue this streak without Weis and Crennel, anyone would be hard pressed to deny his coaching skills.

Remember when everyone was calling Holmgren a genius? Don't you think some guys named Reid, Gruden, Sherman, Rhodes, Shurmur, Mariucci, Morhinweq, etc. had something to do with that?

OK, I'll play. He's a good coach with a good team and does what he's supposed to do, win. Cool. If you want to be considered one of the greatest you need to do more than just win. The word is called innovator.

My favorite coach and one I believe to be one of the greatest of all time only won 2 lousy Super Bowls but he also invented the 4-3 defense, the flex defense, the shotgun and the brought the 1/2 back option pass to the NFL. He also had a pretty good record on paper.

I will agree that your guy is a genious.

If he was the best ever, he wouldnt have missed the playoffs in the middle of this run. How can it be a Dynasty when his team wins a SB, then doesnt make the playoffs in yr 2 of this so called Dynasty. Dallas won 3 SBs in 4 yrs, but made the NFC Champ game all 4 yrs. NE has a season they didnt even sniff the playoffs in their run.

As far as Belichick. Parcells left that team stacked with talent on defense, and he lucked into Brady. Weiss and Romeo have more to do with their rings than BIll does. you ever wonder why he sounds ignorant when he speaks and looks beat down. Its because he knows he is getting all the credit Weis and Romeo deserve, and he is smart enough to know it. He should try and get an extension right now, before we all see how good he really is next season. This team will fall flat on its ass next season. Mark it down. Then UT will disappear from this forum faster than he drops to his knees when his boyfriend snaps his finger.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I believe his genius or lack thereof will be defined next season.  If he can continue this streak without Weis and Crennel, anyone would be hard pressed to deny his coaching skills.

Remember when everyone was calling Holmgren a genius?  Don't you think some guys named Reid, Gruden, Sherman, Rhodes, Shurmur, Mariucci, Morhinweq, etc. had something to do with that?

669584[/snapback]

good point. except for including moronwig :D