[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning Sucks!

Turdman

I'm not exactly sur ehwich is worse, the newbie tools which I ignore or the complaining jackasses which almost always ignore. :D

ahah i think Czarina is generally known as one of the most respected and classy Pats fans around here..and Swerski cant even get along with he/she...haha

675486[/snapback]

Czarina is a she.

And you support UT, who's getting his posts deleted by DMD. :D

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

I say just let the non-payers look at the forums, they shouldn't be able to post.  I think this would help out a lot.  DMD would still be advertising the site and showing it off to potential newcomers next season, but we wouldn't have to listen to the crap they spew.

674995[/snapback]

Good compromise and I think that course of action is common.

:D

I say just let the non-payers look at the forums, they shouldn't be able to post.  I think this would help out a lot.  DMD would still be advertising the site and showing it off to potential newcomers next season, but we wouldn't have to listen to the crap they spew.

674995[/snapback]

My name is Vet, I'm a paying member of the Huddle and I agree with the above post.

Haven't we gotten over this yet?

Payton Manning sucks, no Tom Brady and his Man purse suck, no TO sucks, no the Eagles suck, no the Patriots do, no, the Steelers do, no the Colts do, no Randy Moss sucks, no Brady has no talent, well Manning can't win the big one, Cowher dammit, Cowher can't win the big one.

The game is 6 Feb 05, it's the Superbowl, and the best team from the AFC and NFC, The New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles are playing.

It's the last game of the season (no the pro-bowl doesn't count), and the last game we are going too see until Sept so enjoy it. It should be a good one.

Haven't we gotten over this yet? 

Payton Manning sucks, no Tom Brady and his Man purse suck, no TO sucks, no the Eagles suck, no the Patriots do, no, the Steelers do, no the Colts do, no Randy Moss sucks, no Brady has no talent, well Manning can't win the big one, Cowher dammit, Cowher can't win the big one.

The game is 6 Feb 05, it's the Superbowl, and the best team from the AFC and NFC, The New England Patriots and the  Philadelphia Eagles are playing.

It's the last game of the season (no the pro-bowl doesn't count), and the last game we are going too see until Sept so enjoy it. It should be a good one.

675662[/snapback]

You suck.