[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFTOC '05

sunysteelfly76

The MVP Challenge is all about The Huddle - only members can play. It's about finding out who is the Most Valuable Player in fantasy football amongst all huddlers, with some nifty prizes and hopefully more than a little smack from some of you. Not sure how many people will play it, but don't underestimate the seriousness of fellow huddlers who might play.

While it will have a similar format, it will have a couple of differences that I think you will like.

It will have a place on the homepage as well to show both the weekly and overall best scores in the Challenge, so you can make everyone see your name over and over if you are good enough...

707039[/snapback]

OK, I'm in! If you , DMD and WW think we'de be better off on our own, I'm with ya! But, like I said earlier, the sooner the better, I sold at least two, maybe three of the members of my local on the FFTOC format. The sooner I can recruit 'em on facts, the better. I hope you realise the great sacrafice I make here.... some of these numb nuts STILL use CBSSportsline as thier info stream!

I'm excited!!! The FFTOC was ok, but I think the MVP Challenge will be a blast. It will be more fun because you have an idea of who the people are you are playing against. I really didn't want to be a part of the FFTOC because it wasn't as fun as what I think the MVP Challenge will be. How many more days until football starts???

OK, I'm in! If you , DMD and WW think we'de be better off on our own, I'm with ya! But, like I said earlier, the sooner the better, I sold at least two, maybe three of the members of my local on the FFTOC format. The sooner I can recruit 'em on facts, the better. I hope you realise the great sacrafice I make here.... some of these numb nuts STILL use CBSSportsline as thier info stream!

707076[/snapback]

That is a huge sacrifice!!! I don't think any members of my local use the Huddle...yet.

Sounds good enough for me. I liked the FFTOC but just like the rest I would have liked it a lot better if there were more huddlers. Rovers is right, I think we did better with our weekly fftoc thread over here than the whold fftoc MB did.

Bring it on, DMD and WW!

The MVP Challenge is all about The Huddle - only members can play. It's about finding out who is the Most Valuable Player in fantasy football amongst all huddlers, with some nifty prizes and hopefully more than a little smack from some of you.

707039[/snapback]

I thought the "more than a little smack" is what gets us in trouble? :D