[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFTOC '05

sunysteelfly76

Just to let you know, The Huddle is no longer associated with the FFTOC and will be running The Huddle MVP Challenge this season. More information will come out on that soon. Just in case you only want to play one game and want to decide what you want to play. In short, the MVP Challenge will be limited to Huddle members only.

I'm glad I read this.  I was all excited reading my invitation.  However, I'm much more interested in a tourney with Huddlers :takeslipsoffDMD'sarse:

706726[/snapback]

:D You really ought to consider politics as a second career!!! :D

Just drove back from vacation and have not checked my email yet. I'll have to hold off on re-upping for FFTOC as well.

We need more preliminary info on this MVP Challenge.

DMD - more bones please.  :D

706864[/snapback]

I'm with ya georgemoe. I'm up for a Huddle Tourney, but we only have a window of what, a week or two, to decide on the FFTOC. The faster DMD and WW can tell us what's planned, the better. I can live with lower prizes, with fewer entries, because a Huddle tourney would be much more fun.... I mean, I think we had more posts here on the FFTOC than the whole FFTOC site had!

Even if it is preliminary info, not garanteed, I have several friends who are ready to jump on the FFTOC this year..... they liked the tourney, based on what I told them, but I could, I think, easilly redirect them to Huddle membership with this. Not that that would be a good thing for me, in my local..... but I'll take the hit! I'll still kick ther arses!

I'm with ya georgemoe. I'm up for a Huddle Tourney, but we only have a window of what, a week or two, to decide on the FFTOC. 

706869[/snapback]

Why do you think you only have a week or two?

A contest like that wouldn't even start to fill until mid-summer and the last I was involved the FFTOC was going to guarantee a spot to anyone who played the previous year. Unless that guarantee now only extends until the end of February(?).

We'll bring out something very soon if you want. :D

Just to let you know, The Huddle is no longer associated with the FFTOC and will be running The Huddle MVP Challenge this season. More information will come out on that soon. Just in case you only want to play one game and want to decide what you want to play. In short, the MVP Challenge will be limited to Huddle members only.

706572[/snapback]

DMD

A little more information please.

Thanks David, nice to know you are listening..... in a classic advertising ploy, being invited to a charter memebership, with a deadline for an opening to the general public, still works, even when someone knows better. I'll sit tight, but only because I have confidence in what the Huddle will offer, it won't be a second rate tourney, although it's possible it might be somwhat smaller. What may be more difficult is trying to get the two or three in my local to be so trusting, once the FFTOC opens up.

I will definitely wait to see what the MVP Challenge has to offer. The one thing I did not like about FFTOC is the lack of message board participation.

707018[/snapback]

The MVP Challenge is all about The Huddle - only members can play. It's about finding out who is the Most Valuable Player in fantasy football amongst all huddlers, with some nifty prizes and hopefully more than a little smack from some of you. Not sure how many people will play it, but don't underestimate the seriousness of fellow huddlers who might play.

While it will have a similar format, it will have a couple of differences that I think you will like.

It will have a place on the homepage as well to show both the weekly and overall best scores in the Challenge, so you can make everyone see your name over and over if you are good enough...

The MVP Challenge is all about The Huddle - only members can play. It's about finding out who is the fantasy Most Valuable Player on the site, with some nifty prizes and hopefully more than a little smack from some of you. Not sure how many people will play it, but don't underestimate the seriousness of fellow huddlers who might play.

While it will have a similar format, it will have a couple of differences that I think you will like.

It will have a place on the homepage as well to show both the weekly and overall best scores in the Challenge, so you can make everyone see your name over and over if you are good enough...

707039[/snapback]

since im a newbie and dont know much, this MVP challenge takes place over the entirety of the football season just like normal ones, right? And from what ive learned it costs $50, right. Ill probably do it if i get the info

The MVP Challenge will go through week 16 of the regular NFL season. We have not published details about price or prizes yet since we figured it could wait a while but since you guys are already interested in it, we'll get something going about it.

The MVP Challenge will go through week 16 of the regular NFL season. We have not published details about price or prizes yet since we figured it could wait a while but since you guys are already interested in it, we'll get something going about it.

707055[/snapback]

how do the drafts work??

P.S: i just saw a rare sighting of WW. hello WW

Edited by seminoles