[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Tournament

Jumpin Johnies

DGF,

I went and checked the fees.  It does say if you have a personal account and people don't pay by credit card there is no fee.  The part I'm confused about is if you have a business/premier account there is a fee (and credit cards are accepted).  What I don't know is once you upgrade to premier, is there always a fee regardless if credit card is used or not...

721710[/snapback]

those sneaky bastages. :D they tell you to go with the premier account.... but forget to tell you that their johnson is inserted firmly in your ass.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now I just went in & checked & the fees are applied.  :D

I think puddy is correct..... HT-F did i miss this ? :D I just ate about $25.00 in services fees. :D

721583[/snapback]

I use one of their debit/ATM cards and they pay you then for your use of it. They say it is how they balance the fees. They give you back about 1 1/2% for charges or debits.

well I have collected a ton of cash over the past month for the huddle baseball league & DW2........ and none of the bank transactions show a fee. Conversely, all the $50 deposits from credit cards have a $1.75 charge. :D

721578[/snapback]

They say it is free for personal accts, but not premier accts.

Try sending me $1000 and I'll tell you if it was free. :D

Signed in, how many brackets can we play? Are you accepting paypal?

722929[/snapback]

You can enter as many brackets as you'd like but Yahoo will make you use different usernames. I will be accepting Paypal and my account will be ready to recieve payments as soon as I verify two deposits. I'll let you guys know when it's ready.

I'd like to play.

squeegie2121@yahoo.com

Can I pay by check?  :D

723003[/snapback]

by check? Are you going to mail it by Pony Express? Maybe you can somehow use morse code while you're at it. :D