[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #13

I wouldn't say surpassed.

It was an actual thread, that took on a life of its own.

4983 was pure mindless drivel. padding none the less.

749664[/snapback]

:D It was not all mindless drivel. There were several hundred quality posts mixed in there. You just had to dig to find them. Only those who abused it were punished.

eidt: dam I'm slipping :D

Edited by Brewer

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this thread is shot, Broncos is on to it.

As if I would ever offer myself up to you uber-critical pigs.  :oldrolleyes:

749809[/snapback]

Aww, C'mon, you are an MVP :D

Edited by NSab

Most Voluminous Poster? :D

749873[/snapback]

We need a Ladies MH candidiate, come on Ladies.

What about that homo in the elf suit?  :D

749882[/snapback]

:D

:D That would be the 1012.

749912[/snapback]

:D It was 1464

:D It was 1464

749914[/snapback]

Oh that was another.

The old-timers here would say there was the "1012" padding experience a long time back.

749917[/snapback]

I already got that, I was answering him what 1464 was for.

We need a Ladies MH candidiate, come on Ladies.

749875[/snapback]

:D Here...Her....I mean Here! :D this should be a requirement for the 2005 membership! Hell.....I offer a 2005 membership to the first lady huddler to put their pic up as MH! Yes I said it........Free huddle membership w/ the email thingee to the first female huddler to put their pic in the MH!!!!

Spain cannot apply! :D

Takers?

:D Here...Her....I mean Here! :D  this should be a requirement for the 2005 membership!  Hell.....I offer a 2005 membership to the first lady huddler to put their pic up as MH!  Yes I said it........Free huddle membership w/ the email thingee to the first female huddler to put their pic in the MH!!!!

Spain cannot apply! :D

Takers?

749928[/snapback]

As if.

Pigs. :D

Which Lady is stepping up for RR's offer. I will put up for the 2nd Lady, whoever she is.

Which Lady is stepping up for RR's offer. I will put up for the 2nd Lady, whoever she is.

749983[/snapback]

Forget about it. Never going to happen. There are, what, 3 or 4 of us who post regularly enough that anyone would know what teams we support and where we live? That MH would be done in one page.

We will just have to be more vague with the clues.

Forget about it.  Never going to happen.  There are, what, 3 or 4 of us who post regularly enough that anyone would know what teams we support and where we live?  That MH would be done in one page.

750007[/snapback]

Couple that with the fact that we are smarter than to subject ourselves to this kind of bashing......LOL. Ok...we take the verbal lashings quite well.

But 5 years and counting......and there are STILL pics of Beaverpunk's wife floating around in Huddler's computers. :D

Squidgy could be a supermodel......and you all would find nasty things to say...no thanks. :D

Couple that with the fact that we are smarter than to subject ourselves to this kind of bashing......LOL.  Ok...we take the verbal lashings quite well.

But 5 years and counting......and there are STILL pics of Beaverpunk's wife floating around in Huddler's computers.  :D

Squidgy could be a supermodel......and you all would find nasty things to say...no thanks.  :D

750030[/snapback]

You have to have more faith in us, than that. Joking is joking, but no personal attacks.