[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball

whomper

Im in a high scoring battle in 1 league..In striking distance in another league but my outfiled of Alou,Finly and J.D Drew is killing me..I benched Matt Holliday in both leagues which is hurting a little.Halliday pitched a great game.Oswalt got spanked.Mussina was uneventful..How are you guys doing?

One of my pitchers got a 54 ERA and I said "fliping G D what the flip!" And then another pitcher for INF, which I think means the highest ERA possible because he gave up back to back homeruns.

Edited by WaterMan

We're 2 games in, dude - doesn't really matter how we're doing. I'm dead last in one league b/c I threw Smoltz on Monday (not to mention the fact that my team is batting a whopping .175 as well). Konerko and Giles have carried my offense thus far in my other league.

If I'm still in last in 3 weeks, then I'll start to get worried.

We're 2 games in, dude - doesn't really matter how we're doing.   

If I'm still in last in 3 weeks, then I'll start to get worried.

769073[/snapback]

Im in 2 head to head leagues where you play one team and the game starts monday and ends sunday .We are halfway through week one..

Im in 2 head to head leagues where you play one team and the game starts monday and ends sunday .We are halfway through week one..

769479[/snapback]

gotcha - didn't realize you meant H2H. my bad.

team #1: 7-3-0

C: Posada

1b: Ortiz

2b:Womack

ss: guillen

3b: castilla

OF: Burnitz

OF: Floyd

OF: Lawton

UT: Visquel

bn: Bellhorn

bn: Kotsay

bn: C Wilson

bn: alou (dl)

sp: Schmidt

sp: wood

sp: pavano

rp: foulke

rp: benitez

p: urbina

p: torres

bn: suppan

bn: wright

team #2: 8-3-1

C: martinez

1b: wilkerson

2b: alfonzo

ss: guillen

3b: castilla

OF: Burnitz

OF: Floyd

OF: dejesus

UT: visquel

bn: bellhorn

bn: mueller

bn: b williams

bn: cameron (dl)

sp: RJ

sp: Mulder

rp: benitez

rp: kolb

p: clement

p: reitsma

bn: suppan

bn: marquis

4 names for you - Rowand, Drew, Garciaparra, Teixeira - my team BA currently sits at .218 for the year.  Yoinks.

773911[/snapback]

3-1 the first week in my 4 leagues. The league that I lost in is a 10-teamer where my lineup looks stacked. I'm sure it will be fine, but this first week it put up nothing, it did by far the worst out of any of my leagues, including two 16-teamers.

Victor Martinez - nothing

Albert Pujols - nada

Rafael Furcal - zip

Marcus Giles and Justin Morneau - both hurt and barely played so of course...zilch

And don't even get me started on my sometimes UT guy Kevin Mench. :D Frustrating to watch them all put up such crap this week...do they even know that the season started?

Edited by Skrappy1

Anytime Jim Thome would like to do something, I wouldn't mind.

782041[/snapback]

I had him last year.he goes on major tears were he hits 10 HRs in a week.Then he Ks 20 times the week after..

well, I'm now 11th outta 12...not looking too good. Thinking I might pick up Pedro Astacio and dump Coco Crisp or Phil Nevin...Nevin may stick around just because of his power potential...

In each of the first 2 weeks The high points for the week was scored against me..Im 0-2 and Im 9 points out of the points lead..In week 3 Im up 40 points going in to the weekend.The guy Im playing is 2nd only to me this week so far.If I was playing anyone else Id be up 150. We shall see