[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

news on Carolina's Davis.

Dr. Sacrebleu

Just looked at the huddle cheat sheet , and noticed that Davis doesn't make the top 100. Is his recovery going that poorly. And if that is the case, why is Foster still listed that low? Got to chose my keeper for 32 homers by tomorrow, and I have already switched back and forth between keeping S Smith and Foster 63 times. :D:D:D

Also find some other hobbies.

Anyway I wouldn't put much stock in either.

880920[/snapback]

Just so that you know. 32 Homers is a 32 team league composed of huddlers in which every owner can keep one player from the real NFL team they represent, and then draft serpentine style from there on out. By the time the second round of draftin comes around, the top 64 players are already gone, The starting lineup must include 2 Wrs, a QB, a TE, and an RB. So I know this may seem like a really stupid question, since in a real draft we are dealing with 6 round material, but you’ve got to understand that with 288 players being drafted in this league, there is no WW to speak of (at the end your basically drafting names because they amuse you) one misstep in the early rounds of drafting and your season is over. I know: Ron Dayne was my starting RB 2 years ago :crying:

Not sure if you read it but Trainer phil has a column on the homepage with updates on the major injuries from last year this may help.

Stephen Davis, CAR

Microfracture knee surgery

Huddle Up: The status of RB Stephen Davis is currently unknown as he continues to recover from microfracture knee surgery. Davis originally tore cartilage in his left knee and had arthroscopic surgery to try and fix the problem in September last year but his knee continued to swell after every practice. It was later discovered that his knee had developed an arthritic condition within the joint and the cartilage had been worn away. Davis had apparently been dealing with knee problems for several years. With his career in jeopardy team doctors recommended that he undergo microfracture knee surgery which they hoped would regenerate cartilage and help to prolong his career. Microscopic surgery is an arthroscopic procedure in which damaged tissue is removed and tiny holes or microfractures are made in the bone. Bone marrow, containing stem cells which can then form cartilage, then seeps through and becomes part of the blood clot that covers the area. Several NFL players including Dan Marino and Bruce Smith have come back from this type of surgery but only a couple of running backs (Fred Lane and DeShaun Foster ) have made a successful return after undergoing microfracture surgery so there is no guarantee that Davis will be able to play again. Davis isn't sure when he will be be given clearance to play but his agent expects him to be ready for the start of training camp in August. Take that for what it is worth, but don't expect him to practice anytime soon. I will keep you posted throughout the summer.

DeShaun Foster, CAR

Surgery to repair broken collarbone

Huddle Up: Panthers RB DeShaun Foster broke his collarbone during Week 5 last year and missed the team's final 12 games after shoulder surgery to repair the broken bone landed him on injured reserve. Foster has since made a full recovery and he's back to full strength. With Stephen Davis still a major question mark, Foster will head into training camp as the Panthers' top running back. Rookie Eric Shelton will be given a chance to win the job but the coaching staff likes Foster's abilities and they feel he could develop into one of the leagues premiere runners. Foster is pretty good when he's on the field, but injuries always seem to keep him sidelined. Proceed with caution.