[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky's back!

CaptainHook

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, if you let your teammates down by leaving right before training camp and your only incentive to return is financial, you're not going to be welcomed back with open arms.

Ray lewis killed a guy, no problems there.

Game 1 he plays, he puts up 150+ and 1 TD, they love him.

And to say you couldn't quit your job for a year and come back? There is a line for fry boys, go back to mehiko.

I was just pointing out that saying "rookie RBs don't generally perform all that spectacularly" isn't really true. If one drafts a back in the first round, I'd say that there's about a 60% or 70% chance that he'll perform well that year if you give him the carries.

I love the guys who draft Rook RB early, dead money. :D

And to say you couldn't quit your job for a year and come back?  There is a line for fry boys, go back to mehiko.

889894[/snapback]

See you in line, meat. :D

889894[/snapback]

Um, no he didn't. And that had nothing to do with his team or the Ravens organization.

And to say you couldn't quit your job for a year and come back?  There is a line for fry boys, go back to mehiko.

Ricky walked out on them on the eve of training camp with no prior warning, putting the entire organization in deep trouble. That's not comparable to, say, Tedy Bruschi taking a year off and telling Belichick about it early enough so that he can find a replacement.

No matter what Ricky does on the field, he's burned bridges with the Dolphins. They'll only keep him around if Ronnie Brown is a bust or can't stay healthy.

The numbers really aren't there to solidify taking a rookie RB high in your draft. However, I'm in a dynasty type league, and at least one of these rookies is going greatly improve the team that drafts them for years to come. Personally I believe at least two will. You gotta figure one of em' has got to bust. The 3 rookie RBs will be the first 3 players taken in our draft. I have a decent chance at getting the first pick and am absolutely horrified about the decision I have to make. I was incredibly high and set on taking Ronnie Brown until about a week ago. Now honestly I think Cadillac has taken over my thoughts (points per reception is nice, think Charlie Garner under Gruden). I'm not really all that afraid of Ricky, but Brown has never been the primary ballcarrier, and with this pick I really need to avoid "the bust". I'm sure you'll see more on this dillema in the Fantasy Advice section in the near future.