[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Ideas

sithlord

Any advice out there for me on this. I pick 6th in the first round of a ten team league, standard scoring rules involved except 5 pts for pass tds. Based on what i know from the other owners, players that will be gone at my pick are Alexander, Tomlinson, Culpepper, and probably Holmes. If Holmes is there im taking him but doubt he will be. Im looking at Manning or Moss with my pick, mainly because im not really in love with any of the rb's i could take that early, i like D. Davis a lot, but believe i can get him in 2nd rd. So thinking Moss or Manning but one other thing is I already have C. Palmer as a keeper from last year, so dont necessarly need QB, but value is so good there. So any advice out there, Manning, Moss, or go RB, but if so whos worth that pick.

:D

Different scoring system here...

888854[/snapback]

In our league keepers were only anyone drafteed in rounds 11-17 last year, so no real heavy hitters are kept right now. And yeah i know the Culpepper pick makes no sense but guy will take him a big Vikings fan, took him like 3rd last year too.

In our league keepers were only anyone drafteed in rounds 11-17 last year, so no real heavy hitters are kept right now.  And yeah i know the Culpepper pick makes no sense but guy will take him a big Vikings fan, took him like 3rd last year too.

888868[/snapback]

is the guy from phoenix... named captn something???

As you kept Palmer, pass on Manning... I'd look at Deuce ahead of Holmes possibly, and, if you are sure you can get Dom later I'd be thrilled with Deuce/Holmes if you really prefer, DOm and Palmer as my first 3 players then look for WR in the 3rd.

As you kept Palmer, pass on Manning... I'd look at Deuce ahead of Holmes possibly, and, if you are sure you can get Dom later I'd be thrilled with Deuce/Holmes if you really prefer, DOm and Palmer as my first 3 players then look for WR in the 3rd.

888891[/snapback]

I wouldn't pass on Manning, personally. Not at 5 points per TD. I'd take Manning and would trade Palmer... that is, if he could get value for him. If Davis is there in the 2nd round, it'd be a freakin' miracle that one could not pass up.

I'd go with Deuce here. I love everything about his situation this year from his contract year to the run emphasis, with a fullback, offense they are employing this season. I'd actually take him earlier than #6 so he presents even bigger value in the middle of the round.

Edited by BS Miscreant

Edge?....Lewis?.....Deuce?.... you don't like any of these guys?

889481[/snapback]

Lewis yeah i like but think 6 is just a little too high for him. Edge no way at 6- lots of yards but just not enough TD potential for me, particularly with Manning throwing so much down close. I like Deuce yeah but Saints offense is a little scary to me.