[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. droppin' bombs

Brentastic

How much do you think that Powerstripe deodorant thingee is paying him to get beat up by some geeky white nerds?

890331[/snapback]

He's currently re-doing his contract with the deoderant company. He's holding out for more green power balls in his deoderant gel. He refuses to play red rover unless he is given as many green power balls as Torry Holt has in his deoderant.

As an eagles fan and TO convert I have to say this.

I didn't want him, he was going to be trouble.

He seems to stow his donkeyness ( thats not what I wrote there...nice censor software...) away for the year and played great all year, even coming back after he got hurt.

I even went so far as to buy a TO Jersey. Yeah for us we got TO!

Now this.

TO get the hell out of town. I would rather have Pinkston that no heart aligator arm punk than you and your BS.

We can do it without you.

I hope that you sit out. I hope the Eagles recoup every bleeding penny they can and then cut you.

I have a TO jersey for sale. Cheap..

Edited by Boilerduff

He better not go to Atlanta.

889881[/snapback]

I don't think Art Blank would sign off on bringing TO aboard. He's pretty set on the Falcons players having a team mentality and one thing is glaringly obvious about TO...he's all about TO.

Lurie may have the stones to let him waste away playing Nitendo...fining him every single day...and making him pay the fines.

890373[/snapback]

What are the rules on fines? Can a team really enforce any fine they want? Or is it stipulated in the contract that missing work is a fine of X dollars?

What are the rules on fines?  Can a team really enforce any fine they want?  Or is it stipulated in the contract that missing work is a fine of X dollars?

891123[/snapback]

I'm under the impression the fines are ranges that the team sets.

If TO sits out the entire preseason, I thought I read that the Eagles can get back 5/6ths of the signing bonus. Don't know how accurate that is.