[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O. droppin' bombs

Brentastic

Link.

889851[/snapback]

I just saw this on sportscenter... I couldn't believe it.

T.O. is a classy guy. This guy knows what "team" is all about.

If I were the Eagles, I'd sue him for the signing bonus... and cut his ass. Could they possibly still want him?

This increases the fantasy value of Todd Pinkston, Greg Lewis, and Reggie Brown  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :yay:  :yay:  :fool:  :tup:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

889872[/snapback]

from zero to almost 1

TO is a disgrace.  The sick thing is that he's an excellent player and he'll land on his feet with someone paying him what he wants.  The whole thing sucks, and he should be ashamed of himself.

889882[/snapback]

Unfortunately what you posted is all too true. The best thinbg for Philly to do is let him sit, fine him and let him lose his $$$. The sad thing is these players have so much money to play with, it may not hurt as much as they'd like it to hurt but, at some point he may see the light. Naaaaaah forget I wrote that, no way he comes to his senses. :D

TO is a disgrace.  The sick thing is that he's an excellent player and he'll land on his feet with someone paying him what he wants.  The whole thing sucks, and he should be ashamed of himself.

889882[/snapback]

Sal Palontonio on ESPN just said either TO will sit the season out or he will play for Philadelphia. There is no other alternative according to him. Hopefully he is correct.

Wow, I am really upset that the trade from the 49ers to the Ravens didn't go through now. Thank God that never finalized. We actually used the 'compensation' pick the Eagles gave us on Clarence Moore. That could still work out very well.

I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning on the radio, and Golic seems to think that even if they fine TO 9500.00 per day, he could still hold out, then maybe come into camp at the last second and they would forgive the fines. That would be total BS! Defeats the whole purpose of using fines for discipline. We all thought Michael Irvin was a jack***----TO takes it to a whole new level.

I hope he doesn't show up in camp and gets his fines. I'd like to see him show up at the last minute and I'd like the Eagles to sit his arse on the bench anyway.

I'm not sure on the details, but if TBB can do that with Meshawn (I think it was him), no reason the Eagles can't do it with TO.

I believe the term COACH KILLER applies here. Talent doesn't mean sh*t if you aren't playing. If the Eagles can afford to tell them to kiss their collective a$$ I hope they do just that. Go hoop, T.O. See how much minor league basketball pays you, jerkoff.

This guy is a piece of garbage. Plain and simple. He should have gone to the Ravens, he would have fit in much better. :D I wonder what all the Eagles fans who were singing his praises are thinking now ? I got a lot of, "I don't care what he does off the field, he's the greatest" type comments last year. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. I do have to say that so far, I am extremely impressed with the way the Eagles are handling this. I hope they continue to do so. There is a way to dispute contracts with class. Hines Ward is being paid like 25th at WR, he complained last year, and then showed up to camp and had another successful season. He is going to get paid for it, as they are working the contract out now. I hope the Eagles continue to stand their ground. :D

If only he would realize that the money is not in the salary, for him it would be in the endorsements!

890227[/snapback]

How much do you think that Powerstripe deodorant thingee is paying him to get beat up by some geeky white nerds?