[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Champs.......

Menudo

The only thing that annoys me is you pusslys who whine every time he posts something about his championship team.

It clearly says Menudo on his posts, don't read them if it annoys you so much.

Keep up the good work Menudo, you and your fellow Pitt fans should enjoy this as much as you can! :D

1318102[/snapback]

:D Well said. :D

Oh, and, Menudo -- :D Thanks for sharing the celebration pics. I've escaped from the wilds of Vermont once for a game in Pittsburgh (the Halloween win that snapped the Patriots record-setting unbeaten streak), so it was cooool to see the photos ...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that annoys me is you pusslys who whine every time he posts something about his championship team.

It clearly says Menudo on his posts, don't read them if it annoys you so much.

Keep up the good work Menudo, you and your fellow Pitt fans should enjoy this as much as you can! :D

1318102[/snapback]

What Billay said. Folks, you know if it's a Menudo thread it's about the Steelers, so don't read it if you don't want to hear about them. Same as when you go in a bookstore, you don't open the magazines dealing with Venezuelan basket weaving or whatever.

What Billay said.  Folks, you know if it's a Menudo thread it's about the Steelers, so don't read it if you don't want to hear about them.  Same as when you go in a bookstore, you don't open the magazines dealing with Venezuelan basket weaving or whatever.

1320301[/snapback]

I thought it was going to be about the 1979 tear jerker starring Ricky Schroeder, Jon Voight, and Faye Dunaway.

I see that Menudo still hasn't learned how to shut the fu@k up.    :D

1320910[/snapback]

Yes Bill, the insults from Sgt. Ryan are taking their toll. I have been defended by plenty on here, but I'm not surprised to see you hope on board with Sarge when you see an opportunity to rip me. It is all good though, because I am over any beef I've had with you in the past, we have been in agreement over a lot of things lately, if you've noticed, and I actually find you to be very knowldedgable, so I'll have no problem overlooking the personal attacks.

Yes Bill, the insults from Sgt. Ryan are taking their toll.  I have been defended by plenty on here, but I'm not surprised to see you hope on board with Sarge when you see an opportunity to rip me.  It is all good though, because I am over any beef I've had with you in the past, we have been in agreement over a lot of things lately, if you've noticed, and I actually find you to be very knowldedgable, so

1320920[/snapback]

Then where did this come from?

Bill Swerski voted me 'Newbie of the Year' last year.....  :D

Shocking for two reasons:

1.  I've been here off and on since 1997

2.  He has since stated that I am a waste of space and he hopes I get hit

by a bus.  Wow, things can change quickly.  :D

1316088[/snapback]

:D

I'll have no problem overlooking the personal attacks.

You're one hell of a hypocrite.

Then where did this come from?

:D

You're one hell of a hypocrite.

1320929[/snapback]

The only attacks that you could refer to as personal, is you ripping on me for the "two team" thing, which after a while, I have now completely stopped that, because you told me it was really bothering you. All I was saying is that despite the fact that you get nasty sometimes, you do contribute a lot of solid information to this site. I was trying to call a truce, if you want to continue the dislike, that is cetainly your right.

I have been defended by plenty on here,

You keep saying this as if it means anything... clue... the only thing it means is you're not the only foktard here.

You've seen the polls... you are considered a classless idiot. Enjoy it.

So what if I am hated, I'm H8tank you momo.

You keep saying this as if it means anything... clue... the only thing it means is you're not the only foktard here.

You've seen the polls... you are considered a classless idiot.  Enjoy it.

So what if I am hated, I'm H8tank you momo.

1320957[/snapback]

H8, you fall on the side that doesn't like me. I understand and hold no will ill about it. Continue on, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, and I still find you hilarious most of the time.

The only attacks that you could refer to as personal, is you ripping on me for the "two team" thing, which after a while, I have now completely stopped that, because you told me it was really bothering you.

1320947[/snapback]

I never said that the comments were "really bothering me." I said that YOU were really bothering me.

All I was saying is that despite the fact that you get nasty sometimes, you do contribute a lot of solid information to this site.  I was trying to call a truce, if you want to continue the dislike, that is cetainly your right.

I'm "nasty" only because you're a relentless baiter. If you continute to bait people, they're obviously not going to be nice to you.

I'm all for a "truce" if you cease the baiting (e.g., your quote from my last post).

I never said that the comments were "really bothering me."  I said that YOU were really bothering me.

I'm "nasty" only because you're a relentless baiter.  If you continute to bait people, they're obviously not going to be nice to you.

I'm all for a "truce" if you cease the baiting (e.g., your quote from my last post).

1320968[/snapback]

Fair enough. I really didn't mean to rip you with that, honestly, I was just saying how things had change from before, but, I can see where you took it that way, so I apologize for that. Honestly, it is no big deal, I love this place, and almost all of the people in it.

Fair enough.  I really didn't mean to rip you with that, honestly, I was just saying how things had change from before, but, I can see where you took it that way, so I apologize for that.  Honestly, it is no big deal, I love this place, and almost all of the people in it.

1320972[/snapback]

Fair enough. I'll offer you my cyber-handshake. :D

Since when did fantasy football and being a football fan in general spark personal attacks?!?

1321007[/snapback]

:D That coming from a Raider Fan? With a straight face no less? Freaking HILARIOUS! :D

Edited by Bonehand

Superbowl XL will be remembered in time for many things, but the MOST important one, far greater then who won, will be "The Game" that caused the NFL to go to full time refs.  The Steelers winning will be a footnote.

1321170[/snapback]

You just keep telling your therapist that and you'll be fine.

Superbowl XL will be remembered in time for many things, but the MOST important one, far greater then who won, will be "The Game" that caused the NFL to go to full time refs.  The Steelers winning will be a footnote.

1321170[/snapback]

Steelers won ..period ..yes it was an ugly game , and yes it was terribly officiated ...but absolutely no Asterisk or Footnote ..not even close ..as bad as refs were they did not guarantee the steeler victory and the Refs did not miss the Seattle FG's ,the Refs did not allow Willie Parker to run for a 75 yd td untouched , the Refs did not fall for yet another Steeler trick play for a TD , the refs did not run two miserable 2 minute drills , etc , etc