[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10% luck 20% skill

Seahawk37

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25% torture, 25% pain, 20% hilarious, 15% maddening, 15% worried about today's youth.

Not to mention 100% of the time I'll never get back.

Guess what I'm thinking of?

1327352[/snapback]

:D

Jordan was going bald, that's why he jump-started the "shaved head" look.

1326670[/snapback]

I look good bald - or shaved head anyway (clippers, no guard). At least I keep telling myself that - the ladies seem to like it too. I was getting thin on top, so bzzzzz and it was all taken care of.

I do think you've got to have the right shape of a head to pull it off though (i.e. rounded).

Dear God, this kid will not stop. His equation equals 70%? What the h*ll happened to the other 30% :D He must have bought some good Josh Gordon and some crack with that $10,000 he made from selling his SB tickets?? It's time to put the bhang and crack pipe down son. 37, you have not changed a lick since PS, and perhaps have gotten worse!!! The Hawks had a great season-enjoy it for what it was, and not what it was not, as you are taking TOOL to a whole new and hugh level, and seem to enjoy being the Huddle Whipping Boy. It's now officially "next season" Jr., so get with the fuggin program.

To all you Seahawks fans.  Your team lost.  They couldn't close the deal.  Blame it on whoever you like but true champions WIN the game while the loser always looks for some EXCUSE. 

You don't think I want to kick the crap out of every Eagle fan that says they earned the NFC championship game when they picked up that 4th and 26 with Fred Ex?  They won the game because the Packers let them win, and because Mike Sherman is a moran.  But, they WON the game, and us Packer fans have nothing but excuses.

1327152[/snapback]

We earned that game.

21, stop it.

The Stillers are the champs.  Let it go.

1326693[/snapback]

what the heck did I do? All I did was yell at Seahawk37 for whining like a little girl like the rest of our city is doing. I let it go a long time ago. I'm just disappointed in the way my team played. I moved on to next year's Super Bowl at the 2-minute warning of this one.