[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Chad Jackson - Florida

DMD

Well I do to, But I have Darrell Jackson on my ffl and  I would like to see Chad fall to Titans in the 2nd round. He could be a future #1. Bennett is a better 2 and Roby probably will not be 100% for another year and a half. :D

1344565[/snapback]

And what about the all mighty Tyrone Calico?

I don't really get the Hagan bashing. I heard he had a subpar Sr. Bowl but I've seen him a good handful of times almost win games by himself because of route running, hands and experience. Now he runs a 4.42. I don't know how you can't like the kid.

I don't really get the Hagan bashing.  I heard he had a subpar Sr. Bowl but I've seen him a good handful of times almost win games by himself because of route running, hands and experience.  Now he runs a 4.42.  I don't know how you can't like the kid.

1344745[/snapback]

I'll agree... I watched a ton of Pac-10 games this past season and many seasons before it. Any game in the Pac-10 is always a shootout, and you heard Hagan's name over and over. He'll be solid.

i tell you why the hagan bashing....the guy is a bum...he dropped tons of balls at the sr bowl..in practices and in the game.....he might have had even a worse showing, catching, at the combine....

go back and watch the usc game this year...watch him, with his team leading, swing the momentum to usc with an intercepted ball that should have been caught off his fingertips

i tell you why the hagan bashing....the guy is a bum...he dropped tons of balls at the sr bowl..in practices and in the game.....he might have had even a worse showing, catching, at the combine....

go back and watch the usc game this year...watch him, with his team leading, swing the momentum to usc with an intercepted ball that should have been caught off his fingertips

1345952[/snapback]

:D 2 games, one of which is essentially a glorified exhibition, and the guy's a bum...

:D did you lose some money on an ASU game or something?

Let's see, the guy is the Pac-10's career receptions leader (258) and second in Pac-10 history with 3,939 receiving yards. Seventh in TDs (27) and only the tenth player in Pac-10 history to amass 3,000+ yards and 200+ catches. 3-time All-American. Prototypical NFL body at 6'2", 200. Yeah, the "little guys" (Smith, Moss) had a resurgance this past season, but I guarantee scouts are drooling over this guy with his pedigree.

Oh, and in that USC game, he had 10 catches for 162 yards. If it weren't for him, they wouldn't have even been IN the game. So for you to say that a pass that glanced off his fingertips was the momentum-changer in a loss is pretty silly.

:D

:D  2 games, one of which is essentially a glorified exhibition, and the guy's a bum...

:D  did you lose some money on an ASU game or something?

Let's see, the guy is the Pac-10's career receptions leader (258) and second in Pac-10 history with 3,939 receiving yards.  Seventh in TDs (27) and only the tenth player in Pac-10 history to amass 3,000+ yards and 200+ catches.  3-time All-American.  Prototypical NFL body at 6'2", 200.  Yeah, the "little guys" (Smith, Moss) had a resurgance this past season, but I guarantee scouts are drooling over this guy with his pedigree. 

Oh, and in that USC game, he had 10 catches for 162 yards.  If it weren't for him, they wouldn't have even been IN the game.  So for you to say that a pass that glanced off his fingertips was the momentum-changer in a loss is pretty silly. 

1345978[/snapback]

if i remember correctly....asu was up 28-24 with about 5 minutes or so left...and reggie bush scored...giving usc a 31-28 lead...asu was driving....i believe it was a 3rd down if memory serves me....he found a nice little spot in the zone...catchable ball off his fingertips....picked off....usc adds another touchdown and its over.....comin up pretty weak in a big spot in a big game

yep the guy has the prototype body...you can throw all the pac 10 records and stats at me you want...the bottom line is the guy drops balls...and hes been doing in the post season...he looked horrible catching passes in indy...not good...especially after the showing at the sr. bowl....hes sliding down boards....not being drooled over....

if i remember correctly....asu was up 28-24 with about 5 minutes or so left...and reggie bush scored...giving usc a 31-28 lead...asu was driving....i believe it was a 3rd down if memory serves me....he found a nice little spot in the zone...catchable ball off his fingertips....picked off....usc adds another touchdown and its over.....comin up pretty weak in a big spot in a big game

yep the guy has the prototype body...you can throw all the pac 10 records and stats at me you want...the bottom line is the guy drops balls...and hes been doing in the post season...he looked horrible catching passes in indy...not good...especially after the showing at the sr. bowl....hes sliding down boards....not being drooled over....

1345992[/snapback]

so if he didn't drop all those balls he'd have 5,000+ yards and 500+ receptions... would that be good enough?

yeah, we'll see...

good luck to derek hagan....but the pac-10 isnt exactly the premiere conference in the land...i know you were probably impressed by his work in the insight bowl against rutgers but...im more skeptical.....the guy had a chance to solidify a spot in the mid to late 1st round...and hes looked liked garbage.....hes at best a #2 in the nfl

good luck to derek hagan....but the pac-10 isnt exactly the premiere conference in the land...i know you were probably impressed by his work in the insight bowl against rutgers but...im more skeptical.....the guy had a chance to solidify a spot in the mid to late 1st round...and hes looked liked garbage.....hes at best a #2 in  the nfl

1346013[/snapback]

USC, UCLA, Oregon and Cal all in the final AP/USA Today Top 25 polls. Do I need to do the math for you? Oh, and ASU got votes in both, too.

yer right man....i guess teams should be drooling over mike hass...i mean look at his career in the pac 10..as a walk on

1346057[/snapback]

Hmm, well, Hass appears to have pretty solid numbers. But are you seriously gonna compare a guy like Hagan to Hass, who hails from a poor 5-6 Oregon State team that had to chuck the ball a ton to keep up?

And actually, Hass has the tools to be a pretty good possession type WR in the NFL.

Keep diggin your hole. :D

1345992[/snapback]

Please...shut...up...you...don't...know...what...you're...talking...about...

Hagan's hands were just fine before he started dropping some balls at the Senior Bowl (and the Combine). He catches balls on gameday. The only "problem" with him was that his speed was questionable. That's not the case anymore.

I think he'll fall to Pittsburgh at #32.

Hmm, well, Hass appears to have pretty solid numbers.  But are you seriously gonna compare a guy like Hagan to Hass, who hails from a poor 5-6 Oregon State team that had to chuck the ball a ton to keep up?

And actually, Hass has the tools to be a pretty good possession type WR in the NFL. 

Keep diggin your hole.  :D

1346092[/snapback]

im not comparing hass to hagan...hagan has better tools..no question...but i think its stupid to bring up pac 10 career record standings as a basis

and now this guy swiss cheezhed...cmon guy...his hands werent a problem before the sr bowl and the combine?....every scouting report i read on him prior to the postseason had his questionable hands listed as a weakness....and he sure didnt help his cause when all eyes were on him...

like i said...going into the season..i saw this guy listed as a potential top 10 or 15 pick....and despite putting up some numbers in the pac 10..he came with something to prove...and he has done absolutely nothing to help his cause

in fact let me show you a scouting report from nfldraftcountdown...the same one that was posted before the sr bowl

Strengths:

Has solid size...Is a smart and cagey receiver who just knows how to get open...Runs good routes...Is more quick than fast...Tough and will lay his body on the line...Does a solid job of running after the catch...Never gives up on a play...Adjusts well to bad throws...Overachiever who gets the most out of his ability...Very productive...The type who does everything well but nothing great.

Weaknesses:

Does not have great pure speed...Is not a deep threat...Will still drop some catchable passes and hands are somewhat questionable...May have trouble separating from pro defensive backs...Is not a great blocker...Does not work the middle of the field much...May not have a lot of upside at the next level.

Notes:

An excellent college receiver who you have to temper your excitement about as a prospect due to his lack of ideal physical tools...Can be a great #2 receiver in the pros but to expect much more from him is probably being a little too optimistic.

im glad the guy ran a sub 4.5 on carpet with shorts and sneakers on....reaalll nice