[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCown to Raiders

Beaumont

Wait, did this happen? Or is it just Post-apocolyptic CullPepper-Miami, Brees-New Orleans, Kitna-Lions speculation?

I like McCown and have been hoping he ended up in Oakland for a while now. He's young and has a gun, has a bit of experience and looked good so far. As it's been said already, it's the best we could have hoped for.

Wait, did this happen? Or is it just Post-apocolyptic CullPepper-Miami, Brees-New Orleans, Kitna-Lions speculation?

I like McCown and have been hoping he ended up in Oakland for a while now. He's young and has a gun, has a bit of experience and looked good so far. As it's been said already, it's the best we could have hoped for.

1369927[/snapback]

I haven't seen anything.

Guest ksu70
I would not be suprised.

1370026[/snapback]

With today's news it looks like the Saints will now go defense or trade down for defense. That leaves the Jets and Titans looking QB and I have not heard anything or seen a mock draft with Young going to either. I think he falls to the Raiders. Can you imagine if for some reason they don't take him...then where does he go?

With today's news it looks like the Saints will now go defense or trade down for defense.  That leaves the Jets and Titans looking QB and I have not heard anything or seen a mock draft with Young going to either.  I think he falls to the Raiders.  Can you imagine if for some reason they don't take him...then where does he go?

1370029[/snapback]

I would stay where I am and just grab Furguson myself.

With today's news it looks like the Saints will now go defense or trade down for defense.  That leaves the Jets and Titans looking QB and I have not heard anything or seen a mock draft with Young going to either.  I think he falls to the Raiders.  Can you imagine if for some reason they don't take him...then where does he go?

1370029[/snapback]

HOU - Bush

NO- Ferguson, Williams or Hawk

TEN - Leinart reunited with o-coordinator Norm Chow

NYJ - Cutler or Ferguson

GB - Ferguson, Williams or Hawk

SF - Ferguson, Williams or Hawk

Oak- Vince Young

The only way it won't work is if NO realizes they can trade down and get a good Defensive addition, and the team that trades into that spot wants a QB

Edit: Spelling Corrections by Swiss Cheezhead

Edited by kpholmes

HOU - Bush

NO- Debrick, Demario or Hawk

TEN - Leinhart reunited with o-coordinator Norm Chow

NYJ - Cutler or Debrick

GB - Debrick, Demario, or Hawk

SF - Debrick, Demario, or Hawk

Oak- Vince Young

The only way it won't work is if NO realizes they can trade down and get a good Defensive addition, and the team that trades into that spot wants a QB

1370055[/snapback]

According to that, Cutler is a certainty for the Jets because he isn't listed anywhere else, unless he slips past #7. Thus NO, GB and SF split up D'Brickashaw, Demario and Hawk.

While this move could be very good in fantasy circles, I don't think this does a lot for the Raiders. McCown couldn't win in Arizona, and this Raider team ain't any better. It's not McCown's fault, but he isn't an answer either. Watch out for Tui