[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sure bet's to win their Division.

PantherDave

So far, I've got the Bears winning the NFCN and the SeaHawks winning the NFCW-boy, am I going out on a limb here or what???

I'll leave the NFCS alone for obvious reasons, and I see the NFCE as really tuff to call, as these teams could pound each other during the reg season, leaving the victor limping into the PO.

The AFC????? I'll say the Pat's in the AFCE, but I think the Phins grab a WC berth. The AFCS-man I'll say the Colts???? The AFCN????? Pitt vs Cinncy?? The AFCW??? three way battle between Broncs/Cheifs/Chargers(if Rivers steps up and LT stays healthy)

Thoughts???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, I've got the Bears winning the NFCN and the SeaHawks winning the NFCW-boy, am I going out on a limb here or what???

I'll leave the NFCS alone for obvious reasons, and I see the NFCE as really tuff to call, as these teams could pound each other during the reg season, leaving the victor limping into the PO.

The AFC????? I'll say the Pat's in the AFCE, but I think the Phins grab a WC berth. The AFCS-man I'll say the Colts???? The AFCN????? Pitt vs Cinncy?? The AFCW??? three way battle between Broncs/Cheifs/Chargers(if Rivers steps up and LT stays healthy)

Thoughts???

1437858[/snapback]

this sounds about right, but it never pans out like we expect in the offseason.

this sounds about right, but it never pans out like we expect in the offseason.

1437865[/snapback]

Did you say/post something VQ2, I'm attempting to give myself two cyber black eye's :D -man, what a rack!!!! que the little band from Texas........"I want a pearl necklace........"

Thoughts???

1437858[/snapback]

Ummm....maybe you didn't hear the news - Favre is coming back! :D

AFC E

New England

Miami

AFC N

Cinn

Pitt

AFC S

Jax

Indy

AFC W

Denver

NFC E

Wash

NYG

Dal

NFC N

Chi

Minn

NFC S

Tampa

Car

Atl

NFC W

AZ

Sea

Going to be a tough race in several divisions FMPOV. Toughest should be the NFC S and NFC E with three team races. Easiest will be AFC W with Denver wire to wire in that division.

Easiest will be AFC W with Denver wire to wire in that division.

1437931[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but this div is one of the toughest in football, always is. If Vince Young goes to OAK you never know what could happen, all 4 teams could beat each other to death just like in the NFCE.

Denver will not "win this div wire to wire". Mark my words :D

Well, we're, uh,  going to win the division now, right?  :D

1437948[/snapback]

Hey, I don't dislike the Pack, but with that O-Line?? I just hope he finishes the year, as I would hate to see him carted off the feild this year.

Thoughts???

1437858[/snapback]

PantherDave you hit the nail right on the head. The NFC East is going to be insane this year. Each time a NFCE team plays each other it is going to be a back alley braw.

I'm calling Redskins to Win it by 1 game with Cowboys following right behind them.

of course I'm a redskins fan so who else would I pick :D

Hey, I don't dislike the Pack, but with that O-Line?? I just hope he finishes the year, as I would hate to see him carted off the feild this year.

1437956[/snapback]

I know, just having a little fun now that our savior is returning. I think the Bears win the division, but I bet the Pack isn't as bad as everyone projects - 8-8 or 9-7. Minny may give the Bears some trouble.

As to your question, I think the Colts. Houston and Tennessee may be better but not contenders and I like Indy to pull it out over Jax with whatever Edge replacement they come up with.

Edited by Fatman

I'm sorry, but this div is one of the toughest in football, always is. If Vince Young goes to OAK you never know what could happen, all 4 teams could beat each other to death just like in the NFCE.

Denver will not "win this div wire to wire". Mark my words :D

1437953[/snapback]

Well, I will mark your words Hat.... but I really don't see it.

Oak... led by a rookie? Nah, just don't see it at all. Too many areas of concern.

KC.... led by beat up, over the hill Green? Nah... that team is all LJ and old, beat up, OLinemen.

SD.... led by what I consider a rookie? Nah, Tomlinson's team and he is on the slippery downslope at mach speed.

Denver has improved itself and is the class of that division... as much as I really hate to say that....

PantherDave you hit the nail right on the head.  The NFC East is going to be insane this year.  Each time a NFCE team plays each other it is going to be a back alley braw. 

I'm calling Redskins to Win it by 1 game with Cowboys following right behind them.

of course I'm a redskins fan so who else would I pick  :D

1437965[/snapback]

Oak... led by a rookie? Nah, just don't see it at all. Too many areas of concern.

KC.... led by beat up, over the hill Green? Nah... that team is all LJ and old, beat up, OLinemen.

SD.... led by what I consider a rookie? Nah, Tomlinson's team and he is on the slippery downslope at mach speed.

Denver has improved itself and is the class of that division... as much as I really hate to say that....

1437980[/snapback]

That's not the half of it Cliaz, as outside the NFCE Div-the NFCS and NFCE play each other this year-great season coming up in the NFC for sure.

Gotta agree with the Old Wise Man here, Denver has the fewest holes overall, and pick 1.15 to get a WR they desperately need to groom for the #1 WR spot of the future. The Denver defense is the class of the division and probably the difference alone. Jake took a giant step forward last regular season into turning into a quality NFL QB capable of winning games when they have no business winning.

1437980[/snapback]

well, oakland...yeah, they'll pretty much suck this year. the offense may be pretty good, but the defense will be a doormat again.

KC doesn't scare me much. big downgrade at head coach IMO from dickie v to herm. still not scary at all on D. and at some point age has got to catch up with shields, roaf.

SD has a first-year starter at QB, but i still think they'll be good. now what's this about LT being on the downslope at mach speed??? dude's 26 years old. he had some bumps and bruises last year but nothing really indicative of getting old and wearing down.

well, oakland...yeah, they'll pretty much suck this year.  the offense may be pretty good, but the defense will be a doormat again. 

KC doesn't scare me much.  big downgrade at head coach IMO from dickie v to herm.  still not scary at all on D.  and at some point age has got to catch up with shields, roaf, and Green

SD has a first-year starter at QB, but i still think they'll be good.  now what's this about LT being on the downslope at mach speed???  dude's 26 years old.  he had some bumps and bruises last year but nothing really indicative of getting old and wearing down.

1438074[/snapback]

Fixed.

And I agree with all that. We'll be seeing Denver as a #1 or #2 seed again.

now what's this about LT being on the downslope at mach speed???  dude's 26 years old.  he had some bumps and bruises last year but nothing really indicative of getting old and wearing down.

1438074[/snapback]

One doesn't have to be old in age to be on the downslope of ones career.

No longer the clear #1 like most everyone has believed the last couple years. In fact, probably the 4th taken this year. And believe me when I say... Rivers is not going to help him even a little bit.

See SD probably 3rd in that division...

I think the NFC North is still very up for grabs.

Bears have an amazing D, but who knows which Offense will show up.

Vikes are pretty much a mystery until the season gets under way.

Lions always seem to look good on paper, but never quite live up to their potential... still you never know.

Packers have Favre another year. He can still make things happen.

I'll have to disagree with Sky, as Rivers will make Brees a distant memory, not saying their will not be some growing pains, but this kid is a leader and he want's to win. SD will be just fine with Rivers at the helm.

1438170[/snapback]

+1

I'll have to disagree with Sky, as Rivers will make Brees a distant memory, not saying their will not be some growing pains, but this kid is a leader and he want's to win. SD will be just fine with Rivers at the helm.

1438170[/snapback]

I am impressed with your confidence in someone that still wouldn't have the job if Brees hadn't been hurt at the end of the season.

I will place my bets, and prognostications, on experienced players/teams and let the untried/inexperienced prove their worth.

Who knows... you may be right. And more power to ya if you are. However, I kinda doubt you are. :D

(And remember... we are talking of the upcoming season... not 5 years down the road.)