[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well We're Back at it again, aren't we....

Cowboyz1

TO will be injured or have another of his patented implosions by midseason, Bledsoe will be his usual befuddled statue waiting to get sacked with no targets because Glenn will be double covered, Julius will break a collarbone, and Roy Williams will be fined for making horse collar tackles. 8-8, miss the playoffs, Parcells retires at the end of the season.

Giants go 13-3, win homefield, get revenge on the Panthers 34-10 in the NFC title game, go on to beat Miami in the Super Bowl. :D

I like your spirit.

You are an idiot, but I like your spirit.

The Eagles will be last, that's right last, in the NFC East. You can put up and lose your tail bone all season for all I care but your covered swammi, I'll cover your talk all season long. Better get use to a new name, sig line and if your bold enough, a new garnishment on your wallet! :D

That's actually pretty good stuff, Cowboyz...better than the lame chatter that comes from many of your Cowboy brethren.

But I will defintiely cover any wager you want on your above preciction that the Eagles finish last. They will definitely finish 8-8 or better, which should be good for 2nd/3rd in this division where 9-7 might win it.

You call the wager, and I'll be sure to cover it.

And if you really want to make it interesting, I'll double the wager and tell you that LJ Smith will have more yards, and TDS, than Witten.

That's actually pretty good stuff, Cowboyz...better than the lame chatter that comes from many of your Cowboy brethren.

But I will defintiely cover any wager you want on your above preciction that the Eagles finish last. They will definitely finish 8-8 or better, which should be good for 2nd/3rd in this division where 9-7 might win it.

And if you really want to make it interesting, I'll double the wager and tell you that LJ Smith will have more yards, and TDS, than Witten.

You may be right because TO and Glenn and Crayton and JJ and Marion Barber the III and witten.......well that's enough I suppose, all will share in the Touchdown hambo (that's a dance). 55 touchdowns this year divided pretty evenly doesn't leave anyone crowing on the eve very loud.

Before we bet, I just want you to answer one question, who in the heck is LJ Smith? Your not talking about the 0TD's 2003, and 3TD's last year LJ Smith are you?:D

It's all about the Panthers this year, every other team is just going through the motions.

Well see about that. I see we meet again on a fine day in fall. I'll be callin you out too this year Panther. That game's going to be a good one. Better hope Smith can find a way to stay in this one.

Edited by Cowboyz1

You may be right because TO and Glenn and Crayton and JJ and Marion Barber the III and witten.......well that's enough I suppose, all will share in the Touchdown hambo (that's a dance). 55 touchdowns this year divided pretty evenly doesn't leave anyone crowing on the eve very loud.

Before we bet, I just want you to answer one question, who in the heck is LJ Smith? Your not talking about the 0TD's 2003, and 3TD's last year LJ Smith are you?:D

yep, this guy:

L.J. Smith: Impressing at Camp

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Friday, August 4, 2006

Update: Smith continues to have an impressive camp, limiting his dropped passes and strengthening his rapport with Donovan McNabb, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

Recommendation: Smith split two defenders before grabbing a 20-yard scoring strike from McNabb during Thursday's practice, a scene that is becoming common during training camp. "It all depends on how confident and comfortable [McNabb] is with me," Smith said. "I have to be in the right spots, and if he wants me, I'll be there." McNabb loves to throw to his tight end, so we wouldn't be surprised if Smith's production sees the greatest increase of the team's pass catchers with Terrell Owens out of the mix.

But maybe you aren't remembering him perfectly:

2003: 1 TD, 321 yds

2004: 5 TD, 377 tds

2005: 3 TD, 682 yds

LJ would've been a lot bigger without the nagging injuries. I actually think his production will go DOWN. You can only throw underneath stuff to LJ and Westbrook so many times before teams start taking it away from you.

yep, this guy:

L.J. Smith: Impressing at Camp

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Friday, August 4, 2006

Update: Smith continues to have an impressive camp, limiting his dropped passes and strengthening his rapport with Donovan McNabb, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

we wouldn't be surprised if Smith's production sees the greatest increase of the team's pass catchers with Terrell Owens out of the mix.

But maybe you aren't remembering him perfectly:

2003: 1 TD, 321 yds

2004: 5 TD, 377 tds

2005: 3 TD, 682 yds

An impressive CAMP. Your gonna be fun this year. That only proves that your practice defense is having a tough time covering an average tight end! Which translates to, well, you get the picture.

With TO out of the mix that is one less threat others have to worry about ergo that guy Smith gets doubled, Reggie gets covered by, well anyone, and the others.....lets just say I am not to worried about any of those guys.

377 yards. Real dangerous. Better watch that guy. He's liable to take it the distance from anywhere! :D

Ok, you wanna play fine, I'll work on the details.

LJ would've been a lot bigger without the nagging injuries. I actually think his production will go DOWN. You can only throw underneath stuff to LJ and Westbrook so many times before teams start taking it away from you.

Especially when you have NO deep threat what so ever!

I wish everyone would stop bad mouthing Owens. Everyone has always thought they know more than the Cowboys front office. But they sure don't. Case in point: Deion, Charles Haley and even Michael. Fact is they have been handling bad boys going back to Hollywood Henderson and Duane Thomas. We are not trying to grow old with him and we just want to field a great team. I hated all those guys when they played elsewhere but when they became Cowboys they were our team, at least for a few great years. To tell you the truth, I think we could have handled Randy Moss and should have taken the chance. Takes a lot of things to make a great team and T. O. is just part of the puzzle for this year. Our trio were great players for a number of years and we won big. But don't ever forget that they had plenty of damn good players around them. Believe me, living here in Dallas for 30 years I knew about those guys screwing up all over the place. But let's face it this isn't the Opera.

I wish everyone would stop bad mouthing Owens. Everyone has always thought they know more than the Cowboys front office. But they sure don't. Case in point: Deion, Charles Haley and even Michael. Fact is they have been handling bad boys going back to Hollywood Henderson and Duane Thomas. We are not trying to grow old with him and we just want to field a great team. I hated all those guys when they played elsewhere but when they became Cowboys they were our team, at least for a few great years. To tell you the truth, I think we could have handled Randy Moss and should have taken the chance. Takes a lot of things to make a great team and T. O. is just part of the puzzle for this year. Our trio were great players for a number of years and we won big. But don't ever forget that they had plenty of damn good players around them. Believe me, living here in Dallas for 30 years I knew about those guys screwing up all over the place. But let's face it this isn't the Opera.

Well stated. I hearbye declare I will speak no more hate on the man. In fact,

I'll forgive him! :D

However it' going to cost him a full 16 game + season and 15 touchdowns and NO $hit! Ok Ok, I know that's not the way it's suppose to go.

I forgive him, no covenants attached. :D

Happy, does this mean we have good local scuddlebutt all year long? I wanna know everything. Dallas should be a nice place to be this year.

Edited by Cowboyz1

LJ is a great TE and the only legit threat besides westbrook the eagles have..The Eagles are going to realize when Westbrook goes down again this year that the key to that franchises success will be Moats , who could be one of those special explosive backs.

This is the best division in Football.

Giants - Tremendous D Tiki is a stud, shockey great impact player..Eli..Not sold on him yet at all, wrs very spotty, plax gets lost a few games a year

Wash- Portis is great, Moss is dangerous, D is great .qb questions..Lack of offense as shown in last years playoffs could be the downfall.

Dallas- Excellent D, Great rb tandem Jones is shaky though I think a fully healthy Jones could be special, T.O all off the field nonsense aside is one of the best wrs in the game. TOs presence could free things up for Glenn who is a great deep threat..Witten -nice option and great possesion guy.Something Dallas hasnt had since Irvin. A guy you trust for a big 3rd down catch..The O line is a question mark..Thats where Dallas success/ Failure lies IMO..If Bledsoe has time he throws a sweet deep ball and has 2 awesome options now.

This is going to be a ton of fun to watch.