[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Radio Ads

gilthorp

I was about to make a post... On the way home I was listening to The Ticket, the flagship station for the Dallas Cowboys, and the huddle's name crept in... A few seconds earlier, Corby, one of the radio personalities actually had a dialogue will Bill Parcells... Pretty awesome, as the only time he talks to anyone is at the mandated press conferences.

So now I know where all of the money from ads on this site is going... :D

So in Chicago and Minny are they the "official sponsor of the Bears/Vikings training camp" or is that just a tagline they are using in Dallas..?

Edited by myhousekey

So now I know where all of the money from ads on this site is going... :D

So in Chicago and Minny are they the "official sponsor of the Bears/Vikings training camp" or is that just a tagline they are using in Dallas..?

Jerry Jones and KTCK 1310 The Ticket have an exsclusive deal. In Jones first press conference from Oxnard he started it off by saying how excited he was with their new deal with The Ticket, the flagship station of the Dallas Cowboys. During the draft this past April the radio crew was given exsclusive access... We knew Bobby Carpenter was going to be drafted before they turned in his name to be called.

They're also broadcasting all of the games on the radio... Anyone who will listen to any cowboys games on serius this year, you're going to hear one of the best radio personalities on the planet, Bob Sturm.

www.theticket.com Greatness.

Edited by piratesownninjas