[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Busch

hooknladder

You mean this Cadillac Williams?

Williams, Carnell 20.80 18.80 15.80 1.90 0.0 0.0 B 2.50 5.40 2.00 18.90 9.10 10.30 23.60 2.70 22.00 8.10

I take a bet on that. But not with Bush - I see him having spikes just like Cadillac did last year (without as many highs), but not due to injuries. But D Williams could certainly be a better RB that Cadillac either this year or next.

Then you're not really taking the bet are you? You remove the back from "my team" that you think is best (Ronnie Brown) and then take out the back from "your team" that you think is worst (Reggie Bush) and then tell me you take my bet.

Uh, no...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you're not really taking the bet are you? You remove the back from "my team" that you think is best (Ronnie Brown) and then take out the back from "your team" that you think is worst (Reggie Bush) and then tell me you take my bet.

Uh, no...

Geez, here we go already.

Did you or did you not clearly state that both of R Brown & Cadillac would outperform both of Bush & D Williams?

I disagree & think that D Williams has a decent chance to outperform Cadillac this year. Cadillac was already beaten up last year, and now Gruden wants to INCREASE his workload - and he was inconsistent when he was healthy after getting out of the box in the first 3 weeks with very solid numbers. I also don't think that Foster can keep D Williams on the bench, and Foster already has an extensive injury history.

I love the great questions some people think of. Think before posting again...

You are obviously too stupid to understand the point. You've done well for yourself insulting me this early in the year. I will be watching closely for all your clever posts all year.

-there's people here that will attest to that. :D

As far as Bush goes this year, the comparison to Westy I think is going to hit real close to the mark.

I'll take that in the 3rd round any day of the week.

Is this the thread about bad tasting beers? Busch ranks up there in my book. Only good for putting out ashtray fires. Blech.

:D @ the thought of carrying around a 6pack of Busch beer in the backseat as a fire extinguisher.

I've found Busch useful for bathing brats with onions before grilling.

Back to the topic....I think Maroney would be a more similar cadidate to pull a Larry Johnson this season. Playing behind a creaky veteran in his twilight on a good offensive team. And furthermore Maroney is being drafted in about the same exact spot as Johnson was last year.

Johnson was a risky pick that paid off bigtime last season down the stretch, and I see more of a possibility of that situation repeating with Maroney than with Budweiser, or Miller, or Busch, or whatever that guys name is.

Geez, here we go already.

Did you or did you not clearly state that both of R Brown & Cadillac would outperform both of Bush & D Williams?

I disagree & think that D Williams has a decent chance to outperform Cadillac this year. Cadillac was already beaten up last year, and now Gruden wants to INCREASE his workload - and he was inconsistent when he was healthy after getting out of the box in the first 3 weeks with very solid numbers. I also don't think that Foster can keep D Williams on the bench, and Foster already has an extensive injury history.

Wow, for once we disagree on RB's and in this case on both of them. D Foster is this years LJ, D Williams is special teams fodder and he'll get 5-10 carries a game. Caddy will be better than last year, you'll see(stealing a line from all the SD homers). :D

Wow, for once we disagree on RB's and in this case on both of them. D Foster is this years LJ, D Williams is special teams fodder and he'll get 5-10 carries a game. Caddy will be better than last year, you'll see(stealing a line from all the SD homers). :D

So you think Foster can really stay healthy for an entire season? And you discount D Williams having every bit as big of a homerun ability as Foster, but can handle a much greater workload as well as being money on the goal line? And you also think Cadillac can take an increased workload and stay healthy?

Interesting....

likewise to you fmuck, hope you got your spell-checker on...I'll be watching closely all year. :D

There is a difference between having a typo in one thread every so often and having the same typo in consecutive attempts at the same word. You misspelled "Bush" in the thread title, and once again in each of the first two posts you made on the topic...three in a row.

Before you start spouting off about how so-and-so is going to do this or that, at least make sure you have a firm enough grasp on the facts so as to spell the various party's names correctly. It's not too much to ask, I don't think.

:D

Welcome to the board, ya momo!

I think the comparisons of Bush to Westbrook are pretty accurate. In no way can I consider him an every down dominant back in the mold of a Larry Johnson - for many reasons highlighted above and elsewhere. Larry Johnson was a workhorse in college and always showed the promise of being a talented every down back. Bush was not even a workhorse every down running back on his college team, and now he is looked at as one in the pros? The Saints OL might not even be as good as the Trojan line from last season, for crying out loud.

An exciting, home run hitter? Sure. LJ2? No way.

There is a difference between having a typo in one thread every so often and having the same typo in consecutive attempts at the same word. You misspelled "Bush" in the thread title, and once again in each of the first two posts you made on the topic...three in a row.

Before you start spouting off about how so-and-so is going to do this or that, at least make sure you have a firm enough grasp on the facts so as to spell the various party's names correctly. It's not too much to ask, I don't think.

There's just nothing better at the Huddle than a good muck-raking.

You know how last year the guy that jumped on LJ a little earlier in the draft than the rest of us were willing to won. Could we all be getting ready to make the same mistake again? I was in 2 leagues last year...both winners had LJ. I had my eye on him in the draft,(we all knew the potential was there if he ever got the great majority of carries), but came out of there thinking that guy took him a little high. :D

2005 was Johnson's 3rd year.

Bush is a rookie

In 2004, Johnson rushed for 9 tds with a 4.8 ypc average, proving that he could be just as productive as Holmes

Bush has done nothing so far.

Johnson was playing behind one of the best OL.

Bush is playing behind an average OL at best..

Bush is not the next LJ. There is really no comparisons.

I've been here as long as you.(actually longer this is my second membership), you tool. I was tired when I wrote the thread and not familiar with the spelling of the kids name. It's hardley the point...schMuck. :D

I'm hardley a gangster you freak'n dork.

I was going to respond to this but there's really no reason to...can't win a pissing match with someone whose verbal repertoire contains words like "dork" and "tool" and thinks that the appropriate response to some useful feedback is to act like a 7-year old and call people names...

You win...I am "hardley" up to the challenge. :D

I was going to respond to this but there's really no reason to...can't win a pissing match with someone whose verbal repertoire contains words like "dork" and "tool" and thinks that the appropriate response to some useful feedback is to act like a 7-year old and call people names...

You win...I am "hardley" up to the challenge. :D

you DID respond, doorknob.

I've been here as long as you.(actually longer this is my second membership), you tool.

Since there are probably only 10 or so regular posters who've been here longer than me, and one of them is DMD, I'll go ahead and say, "Welcome to the board a second time, ya noob!"

I was tired when I wrote the thread and not familiar with the spelling of the kids name. It's hardley the point...schMuck. :D

Kum-bah-yah.

Since there are probably only 10 or so regular posters who've been here longer than me, and one of them is DMD, I'll go ahead and say, "Welcome to the board a second time, ya noob!"

Kum-bah-yah.

You're right,...they should call this "The Muck", not "The Huddle", because it's sort of like a big pile of Muck when there's geeks like you, sitting in front of the computer all day waiting for a typo or someone's insight so you can feel good about yourself for a moment. Your insistence on referrring to someone who has been a member for many years, as a "noob" is part of the moronic rhetoric that forced DMD to remove member numbers. Nice job. :D