[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

H8Tank

Menudo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a 30pk of Budweiser?

I know you have some screwed up laws up there and can only buy 2 wine coolers at a time or something... a 30pk of Bud is about $20.

:D Sounds good to me........... Although, I'm not a big budweiser fan, I'll take Miller Lite, which is $20 too, and will keep me on my diet. Steelers win, you buy my 30-pack of Miller Lite, Jags win, I buy you a 30-Pack of Bud......... done deal ?

I know you have some screwed up laws up there and can only buy 2 wine coolers at a time or something... a 30pk of Bud is about $20.

:D Sounds good to me........... Although, I'm not a big budweiser fan, I'll take Miller Lite, which is $20 too, and will keep me on my diet. Steelers win, you buy my 30-pack of Miller Lite, Jags win, I buy you a 30-Pack of Bud......... done deal ?

:D you two are betting cheap beer? :lol:

this is even more disgusting than if you two were putting a tea-bag or something involving a genie outfit on the line

:D you two are betting cheap beer? :lol:

this is even more disgusting than if you two were putting a tea-bag or something involving a genie outfit on the line

Well, luckily it doesn't involve you......... :D

A 30pk of Keystone is only 13.99 down the street. I'm no economist, but that seems like a better deal.

Eat it booger, I was hoping he was a snobby a-hole and would want something else... nope, he's more trashy than me drinking that miller lite crap.

And to spare you snooty beer snobs any headaches, save your comments for your wine & candle parties. Come to the lake with me and drink three 3 packs in a weekend and you can talk. Does Stella Artois come in 30pack cans I can get at the same place I fill up the boat? No.

Eat it booger, I was hoping he was a snobby a-hole and would want something else... nope, he's more trashy than me drinking that miller lite crap.

And to spare you snooty beer snobs any headaches, save your comments for your wine & candle parties. Come to the lake with me and drink three 3 packs in a weekend and you can talk. Does Stella Artois come in 30pack cans I can get at the same place I fill up the boat? No.

I am very diverse when it comes to drinking beer. You wanted a $20 case, so I requested the same. I can do Stella, Amstel Light, Miller Light, Lager, or even Meister Brau if need be. Just depends on the mood, the cash flow, and what kind of drinking I have planned.

Yo H8, bet two cases of Natural Light and have Menudo send it here for our MNF weekend...:D

:D

Brah, the beer is way cool, I don't waste cash on the snooty oh poopy either! That keystone deal actually looked pretty good because after my seventh, I don't really taste it anymore! I do like Mexican dark beers, but only when I can buy them when I'm down there for cheap!

My "let down" should be taken as "propers" to you H8! I thought you were gonna make "intestine soup" an offer he would HAVE to refuse! :D:D:lol:

Keystone tastes good!

You see... it has this specially lined can that makes it taste more like bottled beer. :D

:D What is this keystone you speak of ? Is it from the future.........

Keystone tastes good!

You see... it has this specially lined can that makes it taste more like bottled beer. :lol:

Is this something we actually agree on brah :D:brew:

Yeah, apparently you get the benefit of both types of packaging!

I have been told that Keystone light comes out of the same vats that Coors light does. You know if this is true? I am usually too drunk to check it out when I'm drinking it!?!? :D

Edited to add:

:lol:

Edited by McBoog

I have been told that Keystone light comes out of the same vats that Coors light does. You know if this is true? I am usually too drunk to check it out when I'm drinking it!?!? :D

It is true! Keystone is what they make out of the vats the squirrels fall into. Mmmm... love that squirrely goodness.