[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Jackson

Hugh-mongus

I was unable to get this game, only saw stats on the net.....Jax wasn't hurt at all at the end of this game right?????? I saw Davis got some late carries.........whats the deal..??

I didn't watch the game either. Davis got several carries on their last touchdown drive, but SL got the ball back on a quick interception. Jackson had three straight carries on that drive. I'm guessing he was just getting a breather.

I didn't watch the game either. Davis got several carries on their last touchdown drive, but SL got the ball back on a quick interception. Jackson had three straight carries on that drive. I'm guessing he was just getting a breather.

Yes, he was getting a breather.

I'm guessing he was just getting a breather.

Nope, sorry. I've said it many times before, but SJax cannot run in traffic or up the middle. S. Davis was put in to do just that.

SJax had five carries sunday in the red zone, four from inside the ten, and three from the ONE and he got one TD. Where was it? on a misdirection around the end.

He has 14 carries this season from inside the 10 and has 1 TD. In space, he is elusive and quick. Between the tackles he is USELESS. His days of getting goal-line carries are OVER. He will get some yards, and maybe the occasional long TD, but in reality he is a big, strong hulk of a back that runs like a tiny, scared wide receiver.

The coaches are VERY frustrated that he will not even attempt to change his running style. Hello, Stephen Davis.

Nope, sorry. I've said it many times before, but SJax cannot run in traffic or up the middle. S. Davis was put in to do just that.

SJax had five carries sunday in the red zone, four from inside the ten, and three from the ONE and he got one TD. Where was it? on a misdirection around the end.

He has 14 carries this season from inside the 10 and has 1 TD. In space, he is elusive and quick. Between the tackles he is USELESS. His days of getting goal-line carries are OVER. He will get some yards, and maybe the occasional long TD, but in reality he is a big, strong hulk of a back that runs like a tiny, scared wide receiver.

The coaches are VERY frustrated that he will not even attempt to change his running style. Hello, Stephen Davis.

Give me a break. When I see it I'll believe it. Sjax is getting plenty of touches that will eventually translate into plenty of TD's. He'll still get 10-15 TD's and earn his 1st round draft status.

:D

I watched that game & the Rams O'line getting blown off the ball at the Goal Line had A LOT to do with SJax getting hit & brought down at the line of scrimmage.

I don't care what RB was in there, LT, LJ or SA, none of them would've gotten in on the plays that were called with the O'line getting pushed back like they were.

:D

I watched that game & the Rams O'line getting blown off the ball at the Goal Line had A LOT to do with SJax getting hit & brought down at the line of scrimmage.

I don't care what RB was in there, LT, LJ or SA, none of them would've gotten in on the plays that were called with the O'line getting pushed back like they were.

Yeah, I was at the game and saw the same thing. Jackson does love to run to the outside though but it looked like the holes up the middle were getting plugged up pretty quickly yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

1-10-SEA15 (15:00) S.Jackson left tackle to SEA 9 for 6 yards (G.Wistrom).

2-4-SEA9 (14:25) M.Bulger pass short right to T.Holt to SEA 5 for 4 yards (M.Boulware).

1-5-SEA5 (13:47) S.Jackson up the middle to SEA 2 for 3 yards (J.Babineaux).

2-2-SEA2 (13:06) S.Jackson right tackle for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Now what was it were you saying about Stephen Davis again? :D

And he hasn't seen a golline carry since. He has five goal line carries and one TD off tackle (not up the middle) and you think that's GOOD?

Quick edit, BTW it was Hedgecock that got some of the short yardage duty today.

Edited by STL Fan

Yep, he's got 40+ pounds on everyone in the secondary and he still tries to outdance everyone. Just lower your head and plow somebody over ONE TIME will ya?

I think this guy could be an ELITE back. He's very fast and very strong, and still manages to get yards (not today) but he could be GREAT!

maybe Parcells knew what he was doing by passing on Jackson in the draft and taking JJ later. :D