[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How ugly will the Raider/Broncos game get?

FishFreak

Wow, after calling out your starting QB you change the subject and lecture about spelling....real adult of you.

Let me remind your hillbilly azz about the 8 yards passing in the first half of last week's Ravens game :D Sorry, but your savior wont be starting this game...it will be that imposter you guys have been starting since week 1. I can easily see Plummer throw another 3 picks in this game like he did in his debut against the Rams this year.

As for Brooks, he wont be playing, it will be Walter. Get it right smegma. Sure Walter is raw but he has talent....he did break most of Elway's passing records in college....with some more playing time his numbers will improve.

So, brag all you want about Shanahan and the Denver Broncos, the fact of the matter is the Raiders have OWNED the Donkeys over the years with a 54 to 37 advantage :D ....so go suck on that logic.

Smegma? Wow, that mean comment almost made me break down & cry. I wish you'd refrain from using such hurtful name calling.

:bash:

If you're going to slam DEN, at least get your facts right. Plummer had 6 yards passing the first 1st half of Monday's DEN WIN, not 8 yards passing.

You just keep on living in the '70s & '80s my friend. Keep that sequined white jump suit cleaned & pressed so that you can wear it gloriously when OAK manages to put a competitive team on the field again, say in 20 years or so...

Bronco Billy, you know in the back of your mind that the Raiders have a chance because of Jake "the fake snake" Plummer.

Yeah, Al is done and his team is aweful right now, but you are out of line thinking the Donkeys orginization compares to that of the Silver and Black. Almost nobody outside of hickville Colorado cares about your team. Da raiders, along with about 6 or 7 other organizations (none of them named after horses) are all that has ever been great about the NFL and don't you forget it. The Denver Broncos are NFL plankton. :D and always will be.

If you're going to slam DEN, at least get your facts right. Plummer had 6 yards passing the first 1st half of Monday's DEN WIN, not 8 yards passing.

McNair finished with 150 yards 3 INTs.

I was at that game. It was just above freezing and raining constantly. It was not good throw and catch weather. More pass attempts = more interceptions.

Art Shell's record against the Dan Reeves/John Elway Broncos from 89-93? An amazing 10 wins vs 1 loss.

Art Shell also never made it to the SB as a coach. Shanahan has won the SB twice I believe.

Also, Shanny's record against OAK from 1995-current is 19-3. Not too shabby either. Where exactly is Oakland going to find an offense and respectable defense between last week and this week?

Edited by junebugz

In 1989, after finishing the season at 3-13, the Jimi Johnson/Troy Aikman Dallas Cowboys were 1-15. Guess who that 1 win was against? It was against their biggest and most hated rival throughout the 70s and 80s, the 10-6 Washington Redskins.

So when Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman show up this weekend coaching/QBing the Raiders, then and only then, I'll be really scared :D

In 1989, after finishing the season at 3-13, the Jimi Johnson/Troy Aikman Dallas Cowboys were 1-15. Guess who that 1 win was against? It was against their biggest and most hated rival throughout the 70s and 80s, the 10-6 Washington Redskins.

well that would have me worried, but your black-hole-buddy "I'm Al Davis' Bitch" says the raiders and their fans couldn't care less about playing (and getting their asses stomped by) the broncos. :D

Edited by Azazello1313

well that would have me worried, but your black-hole-buddy "I'm Al Davis' lady dog" says the raiders and their fans couldn't care less about playing (and getting their asses stomped by) the broncos. shrug.gif

"asses stomped by the Broncos"

Is that special orange and blue speak?

Old man Al is in the HOF, while nobody outside of Neckver Co. even knows who owns the Broncos.

Also, you guys shouldn't talk about Aikmen playing for the Raiders this Sunday. Al might try to sign his concussed melon to a contract.

I am staying the hell away from this matchup. I almost took DEN in survival, but this could be the trap of the season. OAK will not go undefeated this season. 1-15? ok. 0-16? no way. You know how divisional games get. This could get real ugly and be a 60 point blow out, or a 14 pt victory for OAK. I aint touching it.