[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT...a word of advice

dmarc117

I dont think they'll put another RB on there, because they seem to change the game every year and gear towards another aspect of the game. IE: Ray "Double Homicide" and they changed some functions and features for the Defense.

then it was McNabb and they changed some stuff for QBs and then it was SA, and they added RB moves and highlight moves, as well as adding the ability to take control of a blocker and create a hole for the RB.

So my guess is it will be a WR and they'll change the gameplay a bit to match that, or something on the D-line where you can perform a certain move to juke your way to the QB for a nice SACK.

Hopefully Smitty or Peppers are unlisted...

I dont think they'll put another RB on there, because they seem to change the game every year and gear towards another aspect of the game. IE: Ray "Double Homicide" and they changed some functions and features for the Defense.

then it was McNabb and they changed some stuff for QBs and then it was SA, and they added RB moves and highlight moves, as well as adding the ability to take control of a blocker and create a hole for the RB.

So my guess is it will be a WR and they'll change the gameplay a bit to match that, or something on the D-line where you can perform a certain move to juke your way to the QB for a nice SACK.

No love for the O-line? Add a chop-block feature?

I think they are adding a new feature next year for the General Manager...they are putting Millen on the cover...

either that or it is a coaching feature with Shanahan on the cover...you can change your starting running back every game...

Edited by alexgaddis

Which Denver O-lineman would get the honor, then?

I could add "or which Falcons O-lineman?", but none of them are good enough to be anywhere near the cover...

No love for the O-line? Add a chop-block feature?

they just put that feature in. that's what i was referring to when I said blocking features to open holes for the RB...

Actually, they included that this year. Seriously. As part of the "emphasis on running", they allow you to control blockers and you can do a power block or a cut block this year.

what am I? chopped liver ova here?

I was gonna mention that you were right on, but when I was posting I wasn't sure who it was that said what I was adding to. Also, I didn't see your 2nd response when I posted my response. Too bad I would kill you in a game of Madden. :D

oh my goodness. That is for to laugh. ha. ha. ha. Beat the LooGie in Madden? I am teh pwnz0r.

oh my goodness. That is for to laugh. ha. ha. ha. Beat the LooGie in Madden? I am teh pwnz0r.

What platform do you play on? (ps2,xbox 360 etc)

I don't have the online adapter for my 360, but I can arrange to get it for christmas. If you got 360 we should put our money where our mouths are. I have yet to play anyone in Madden that can beat me consistently. Outside of the occasional "boredom" loss, I am unstoppable.