[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Huddle Awards

rajncajn

Rajn..This has always been a lighthearted thing that made us laugh a little and remember some good threads or good moments throughout the year..You have always done a great job and a lower turnout is not your fault..This thread has still been a good laugh and fun..:D

Even though this is my first year voting, second circling the forums, I agree with Whomp in that you do a nice job and that's it's not your fault there's been a low turnout. I'm not really sure I want to throw my hat in the ring for such an undertaking but if you need help or want a replacement think of me as an option.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rajn..This has always been a lighthearted thing that made us laugh a little and remember some good threads or good moments throughout the year..You have always done a great job and a lower turnout is not your fault..This thread has still been a good laugh and fun..:D

+2! :D

Not that mine will be earth shaking, but it is forth coming! I still think it's fun! My plate has been full lately, :doh: but I will post!

Please don't compile till I post! I'll try and do it on the morrow. :tup:

Edited by rocknrobn26

*Forum Awards*

Who you'd most want to talk football with - Irish (Fitzy Fitzpatrick in real life)

I'm all good with that vote and love to chat about football but was just wondering what prompted it? :D Sarcasm?

Edited by irish

Crap, I hate this F'ing software. ß <- this is an arrow, if you copy and paste from Word

I think some of it is my own fault,

Absolutely not, it is all geeteebee fault.

Absolutely not, <- serious comment

it is all geeteebee fault. <- joke

Apparently some of you have trouble reading between the lines in my posts, so I have put in a road map.

As a result I think either the awards need a complete revamping

I agree with this completely. It has been my secret desire for several years to when a huddle award, but alas, I believe that I am destine to always be stuck in mediocrity.

I agree with this completely <- serious comment

It has been my secret desire from the begining to win a huddle award, but alas, I believe that I am destine to always be stuck in mediocrity. <- joke

On a completely serious note, I was a paying member for several years, before I started posting in the forums. One of the main things that caught my attention in the forums, was the Huddle Awards. For what it is worth.

Edited by rbmcdonald

Crap, I hate this F'ing software. ß <- this is an arrow, if you copy and paste from Word

Absolutely not, it is all geeteebee fault.

Absolutely not, <- serious comment

it is all geeteebee fault. <- joke

Apparently some of you have trouble reading between the lines in my posts, so I have put in a road map.

I agree with this completely. It has been my secret desire for several years to when a huddle award, but alas, I believe that I am destine to always be stuck in mediocrity.

I agree with this completely <- serious comment

It has been my secret desire from the begining to win a huddle award, but alas, I believe that I am destine to always be stuck in mediocrity. <- joke

On a completely serious note, I was a paying member for several years, before I started posting in the forums. One of the main things that caught my attention in the forums, was the Huddle Awards. For what it is worth.

:D:D { just a joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh....no :D

That was the deal, i would set it up & post it if someone else could tally the votes.

Its a crying shame this year plopped like it did.

the MH better not fold like this (or W.W.W.) or i'm gonna be pissed.

Since noone else would, Icjust tallied them and will put them in a new post.

I offered to do it but in the end others were assigned the job. :D