[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irvin about to be fired?

Def.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be too wonderful to be true. Maybe the Sunday Morning crew would be bearable to watch without all the yelling and ego posturing.

With our luck, they'll probably bring in that idiot Sean Salisbury.

Not too mention all the Irvin brown-nosing will be gone. Definite plus.

I'm not sure how much longer Salisbury might be around. He got the big boot off ESPN AM 1000 in Chicago. Guess he couldn't chew it. :D

Michael Irvin's performance on the press circuit the day before the Super Bowl after he found out he was elected to the HOF was a career highlight for him. No way he gets fired until something really stupid gets done.

I'm not sure how much longer Salisbury might be around. He got the big boot off ESPN AM 1000 in Chicago. Guess he couldn't chew it. :D

Meanwhile, Sean Salisbury has accusations of inappropriate conduct at work hanging over him, in addition to already being canned from his radio gig. If they're going to make a change of personnel to make room for the tuna, it's with this goofball.

Did he give John Clayton a swirlie or something?

Supposedly was photographing his johnson with his cell phone and showing it to the lady coworkers. Its widely speculated that is why he was suspended...but in truth no one really knows.

Supposedly was photographing his johnson with his cell phone and showing it to the lady coworkers. Its widely speculated that is why he was suspended...but in truth no one really knows.

I thought Salsbury made what was seen as anti semitic (sp)remarks ?

I thought Salsbury made what was seen as anti semitic (sp)remarks ?

From CBS

I saw a calmness about him. We've always known he's a great player, but a calmness that said, 'You know what, no need to panic. We'll nip, we'll tuck, we'll go, we'll crunch, we'll Jew, we'll do it all.' And he nickeled and dimed 'em, and Peyton made the play when it mattered."

ESPN said that he said "chew" but the audio sounds like "Jew". Salsbury has also came under fire for sending cell phone pictures of his penis to female ESPN employees This is all true stuff, not the first incident for the network either. They recently fired Harold Reynolds for an innappropriate hug at a Boston Market with a female intern. Mike Tirico is rumored to be touchy with the ladies as well. Reynolds is suing ESPN for firing him.

From CBS

I saw a calmness about him. We've always known he's a great player, but a calmness that said, 'You know what, no need to panic. We'll nip, we'll tuck, we'll go, we'll crunch, we'll Jew, we'll do it all.' And he nickeled and dimed 'em, and Peyton made the play when it mattered."

ESPN said that he said "chew" but the audio sounds like "Jew". Salsbury has also came under fire for sending cell phone pictures of his penis to female ESPN employees This is all true stuff, not the first incident for the network either. They recently fired Harold Reynolds for an innappropriate hug at a Boston Market with a female intern. Mike Tirico is rumored to be touchy with the ladies as well. Reynolds is suing ESPN for firing him.

I believe those remarks came after the AFC Championship game which was after the suspension. The suspension was for the prick pics. He sucks anyway, I hope then can them both!

From CBS

Ya thats true too. But he was suspended for a week from his radio show before that.

Wow, that's messed up. That's something I'd expect out of a 13-year-old, not a guy in his 40's. :D