[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This year's Colston

RokoMotion

Santonio Holmes and DJ Hackett aren't last round guys, but I expect both of them to be solid WR2s that can be had around round 8-10... :D

Holmes s going in the 7th round in many drafts. He'd never be there in the 10th.

What about Dwayne Bowe being a possible sleeper candidate?

Holmes s going in the 7th round in many drafts. He'd never be there in the 10th.

What about Dwayne Bowe being a possible sleeper candidate?

I got him at 8.1 in the Huddle Ladder league and I thought that was one of my better value picks.

I got him at 8.1 in the Huddle Ladder league and I thought that was one of my better value picks.

Not too shabby but how about getting him in the same League just the Practice Squad, with my 2nd to last pick at 17.10. :D:D

Amen.

Wacky Tabacky and Williamson

I took Williamson two years in a row hopeing for the Colston year and got NOTHING. Granted I took him late in both drafts but he never cracked my starting line up. Don't be fooled. Jackson is still a huge question mark, I just don't think he will be worth a damn in the NFL.

Edited by Imageek

Every Viking will be a sleeper this year. Jackson might be a good waiver wire candidate early on. I think some might surprise. With a good defense, they should give the Offense more opputunities. Here are some Viking notes from the past few days w/links.

Jackson Article

http://www.kfan.com/pages/vikings/camp2007/notebook/notebook8_12.html' rel="external nofollow">

KFAN Camp Notes:

Ive been burned by Williamson last year too, but his biggest problem was holding onto to the ball, not getting open. I watched him routinely beat his man on deep routes only to drop the ball.

If he can catch the ball, he might have a few big games. But longterm, Im much higher on Sidney Rice who is a real playmaker, not just a speed guy.

Troy Williamson stinks a little of Lam Jones and I say that will all due reverance to the Lammer.