[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre tied the INT record

Buc Nasty

A fishing expedition for sure. But it is not excellent. As a Bear fan, I find it embarrassing!

I replied I think twice in this thread, and I wish I didn't reply at all. (Though one was informational)

A good discussion is always welcome. This thread is NOT a good discussion. It started out bad and is going down hill fast.

No NFL city is void of idiot fans, and we just found Chi's. :D

When you talk to a jackass, you will not get an intelligent reply.

Sounds like you have extensive experience in being a jackass then, Hmmmm from the DuPage County area.... sounds like a person from Carol Stream to me. You might need to change your wifebeater t-shirt before you smell up the board.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you have extensive experience in being a jackass then, Hmmmm from the DuPage County area.... sounds like a person from Carol Stream to me. You might need to change your wifebeater t-shirt before you smell up the board.

I cannot believe you are still here talking about nothing.

At 1st I thought you were a annoying little kid who was bored. I now realize this is nothing more than a cry for help.

What you need is what us earthlings call a woman. there is 1 for you. I know you don't think so..but there is. in some greasy spoon there is a fat waitress who is hard of hearing who will listen to you for 5 hours straight.... and possibly...just possibly enjoy it. and you and her can be greasy and happy together for the rest of your ashtray smelling life.

If you need any more advice...just give me a holler me brotha. I am here for you and others like you.

I cannot believe you are still here talking about nothing.

At 1st I thought you were a annoying little kid who was bored. I now realize this is nothing more than a cry for help.

What you need is what us earthlings call a woman. there is 1 for you. I know you don't think so..but there is. in some greasy spoon there is a fat waitress who is hard of hearing who will listen to you for 5 hours straight.... and possibly...just possibly enjoy it. and you and her can be greasy and happy together for the rest of your ashtray smelling life.

If you need any more advice...just give me a holler me brotha. I am here for you and others like you.

secret wasn't out with his first post?

The only way this little boy goes away is if we all stop posting in his fishing expedition.

I'm done here. I refuse to comment on his comments. They are pointless and as I said previously, "I wish I didn't reply at all". My Bad. I've been here to long to not realize that! :D

Stop posting here and all will be fine. He's not worth the wear and tear on my fingers. How about yours?

One was a great play considering the opther option was to slow down throw overhand and take a beating.

The other was a cluster SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! of a play not really sure what to make of it.

Are you fishing here Buc? and who is your team if you are going to give Sega! to others.

Who would be your tiop 5 qb's of all time, it has to include Favre!

The guy is a straight stud , has unbelievable leadership and one hell of a competitor.

The top 5 quarterbacks of all time does not have to include Favre....but he would certainly be on the short list of contenders. I think the top five QBs of the modern era....ABSOLUTLEY....but I rank Elway, Marino, Fouts, Montana, Bradshaw, and a few others ahead of Favre....longevity does not equal greatness....always. And don't get me wrong...I am a Bears fan and love to hate Favre...but only when he is playing the Bears...I like Favre just fine otherwise.

I loved seeing Favre throw the ball underhanded in the 4th quarter of the game. That made my night as well as seeing him tie for the most INTs in league history. There is no way this guy is the best QB ever to play the game. When the chips are down he throws the ball like a little girl. hahahaha

In fact, I read where Favre regularly fractured the fingers of his wide-outs during training camp. May not be the case here recently, but if memory serves me correctly, Javon Walker was one of the casulaties. He's old, but he still can get it done. Stop trying to incite message board violence.

The coach sucks, the running game sucks
You know, for such a sucky running game, they sure didn't have any problems running over the Bears in the first half of the game. If a running game that sucks can do that, I wonder what a great running game could do against your elite Bears.

• 1 year later...