[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker RELEASED

keggerz

I wonder how Bronco Billy feels about it.

He feels very wrong. How would you think he'd feel?

So Shanahan decided to eat yet another huge chunk of cap to make up for yet another huge personnel move (shall we discuss Plummer, Griese, Gardner, the entire freakin' CLE D line, Cherry, etc etc, etc?).

Looks like it's getting close to kicking the mistress out the door. One can only take puking for so many years in a row.

Anthony Gargano of 610WIP in Philly apparently spoke to a few sources yesterday and today, who stated that Walker's knee is basically done, and they wouldn't be surprised if his career is in jeopardy.

Based on this, it is not surprising the Broncos cut their losses, and I doubt he signs any contract with anyone that is not 90-100% incentive-laden. Even then, he'd still need to pass a physical, which no doubt would include an MRI.

Of course not knowing how badly his knee is, an incentive-laden contract for the Vikes might be a good fit. I am getting more sceptical of throwing a lot of guaranteed money at Berrian, and almost would rather see a couple of shots at WR like Walker and maybe a Devery Henderson type. Some nice receivers in the draft - the Banks projected draft choice of the nice Oklahoma kid is one, Manningham another.

Could see a new set of receivers like Walker, the rookie, Sidney Rice and Bobby Wade being a possible upgrade without costing much and being able to improve in other areas like DEFENSIVE FRICKING END!!!

Calm down? he didn't get defensive, he said he was wrong.... sounds like you want to tap dance on his grave or something.

Then maybe I read it wrong then, but whats your deal? Thanks for coming to BB's aid... He's completely capable of that himself... Just so you know, I thought the same as BB, but I wanted his homer perspective, but instead he appeared to be defensive...

So am I off of the hook with the huddle police?

Edited by piratesownninjas

Then maybe I read it wrong then, but whats your deal? Thanks for coming to BB's aid... He's completely capable of that himself... Just so you know, I thought the same as BB, but I wanted his homer perspective, but instead he appeared to be defensive...

Now THAT was a defensive post! :wacko:

I'm pissed. For the cap hit DEN took, they should have kept him on & used him as a scout team WR or something. It's the same old song & dance here, and Shanahan continues to live on with the bank he earned a decade ago with a team he predominantly inhereted.

I'm not pissed at you - shoot, I figured a "mastermind" like Shanahan just couldn't be so wrong so many times. Freakin' arrogant little weasel.

Now THAT was a defensive post! :D

:wacko:

I need a group hug, man...

Of course not knowing how badly his knee is, an incentive-laden contract for the Vikes might be a good fit. I am getting more sceptical of throwing a lot of guaranteed money at Berrian, and almost would rather see a couple of shots at WR like Walker and maybe a Devery Henderson type. Some nice receivers in the draft - the Banks projected draft choice of the nice Oklahoma kid is one, Manningham another.

Could see a new set of receivers like Walker, the rookie, Sidney Rice and Bobby Wade being a possible upgrade without costing much and being able to improve in other areas like DEFENSIVE FRICKING END!!!

Do the Vikes need another receiver that can't catch the football? Henderson is right there with Williamson.