[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler #9

darin3

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh f@$king... what the f$%@? Who is this disgusting.... never mind, my fragile mind is scarred for life. I will NEVER view another MH again, that is just f@#$&ed up. Darin, it is supposed to be your duty to prevent poopy like this from happening...and what the when I wore my first dress were you doing this whole time Hugh? You both get a big fat queer, red-speedo wearin' FAIL!!!!

I hate you all... :D:D

Hey, Isle still has some painkillers left I think. Maybe he can send you some along with a red speedo as a souvenir. :wacko:

Nice job Isle, you giant homo you! Welcome to the homo ...er MH club!

any chance i can recant my pics from the MH Class of 2008?

There is no chance a future year will be gheyer than this season. I'm afraid to go to sleep after this thread.

Isle, welcome to the club....and by chance, were you the guy that bought-up all Worm's bad debts in Rounders?

Hey, Isle still has some painkillers left I think. Maybe he can send you some along with a red speedo as a souvenir. :D

Nice job Isle, you giant homo you! Welcome to the homo ...er MH club!

:wacko:

You want me to send it to you next?

Sorry I missed this one. I was out of town.

Isleseeya is everything I dreamed and more. Please feel free to haunt me anytime in my dreams. I've made a collage of these and taped them to my ceiling.

BFF.