[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #3

Avernus

someone made a comment in the 2nd selection along the lines of "since this isn't PPR, I'll go with ____"...I forget the post, but I wan't to make it clear that there IS ppr!

I got a kick out of it when I read it. Looked like a hint.

He has been injured nearly every season since HS, he will get no catches and he will share. Too hot/cold like T.O., I would rather have a consistant 1st pick.

LT

SJAX

WESTY

AD

+1...everyone fell in love with him last year, based on a handful of explosive games. Everyone forgets Chester Taylor put up similar numbers in the games he took over. I don't see Taylor getting just 3-5 touiches a game...I see a Jacksonville scenario, and as is the case with MJD, a lot of frustrated AD owners.

BTW, since I had Sjax #1 this year, I gotta take him at #3

+1...everyone fell in love with him last year, based on a handful of explosive games. Everyone forgets Chester Taylor put up similar numbers in the games he took over. I don't see Taylor getting just 3-5 touiches a game...I see a Jacksonville scenario, and as is the case with MJD, a lot of frustrated AD owners.

BTW, since I had Sjax #1 this year, I gotta take him at #3

exactly...AD has great talent and an excellent OL...

his 1st TD last year was a remarkable play catching the ball and I only see him doing more of that this year...