[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Template to make everyone's lives easier

bluedog

Is _Derek Anderso_____ hurt or does he suck?

the _Kansas City Chiefs____ are the worst football team ever assembled.

why did i start _McFadden__ instead of __J. Stewart_, he's a POS and costing me my game.

thanks for your consideration

WOW this works GREAT!!!!

You forgot:

Yippee!! _____________ got hurt...I'm only stating the facts!

That would be more convincing without all of the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'll give this a try.

Is _Chris Taylor__ hurt or does he suck?

the _Dancing Homers_ are the worst football team ever assembled.

why did i start _Chris Taylor___ instead of _Willis McGahee__, he's a POS and costing me my game.

thanks for your consideration.

:wacko:

You could probably type "2008 Rams" in the second blank and re-send the form. Could anyone even argue?

I could try, but I really think that the KC Chiefs are (until proved otherwise) the absolute worst. STL & Detroit coming in next. I guess I would hav had Miami in the mix but for the big game today. Who saw that coming?

LOL, all day you have been putting yourself above all of the negative comments, but now creating one yourself justs makes your previous posts pointless. What an idiot.

I agree. He was trying to be Ghandi, now he's just like everyone else. Well, except he has an injured #1 pick. Guess he can go sit in the corner with the Tom Brady owners.

I agree. He was trying to be Ghandi, now he's just like everyone else. Well, except he has an injured #1 pick. Guess he can go sit in the corner with the Tom Brady owners.

This is hilarious. Swammi, they'll never get it, dude. May as well pull a Grits and ignore 'em.

LOL, all day you have been putting yourself above all of the negative comments, but now creating one yourself justs makes your previous posts pointless. What an idiot.

My post never once cheered an injured player. I just laugh at pathetic ones.

but thanks for taking the bait hook, line and sinker.....you freakin fish.

I'm hoping, for the sake of the human race, they're both sickly drunk.

Otherwise, stupidity has hit a new level.

Wow, some of them have been drunk for months. Years, even. :wacko:

Is __Zach Miller___ hurt or does he suck? (Could also have plugged Andre Johnson into this spot).

the _Lions__ are the worst football team ever assembled.

why did i start _NEP Defense__ instead of _Picking up the SFO Defense_, he's a POS and costing me my game.

thanks for your consideration.

In all seriousness, I agree that these threads have gotten a bit out of hand. However, I am surprised by Zach Miller's apparent disappearance from the Oakland offense. He seemed to be the go-to guy at times in pre-season, but he's gone AWOL ever since.

Zach Miller? You have got to be kidding me! First his QB sucks big time and he is on a team that runs that ball like crazy. My question is why on earth would you even play Zach - let alone have him on your team?

My post never once cheered an injured player. I just laugh at pathetic ones.

but thanks for taking the bait hook, line and sinker.....you freakin fish.

What's wrong with cheering an injured player? I would think cheering for them to recover quickly would be perfectly acceptable. Or cheering as they come off the field. Or cheering when you find out they're alright. You must have meant to say something else.

Edited by Medal of Honor