[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so let's say you own brandon marshall...

Azazello1313

ahah nope...dating back to 2004, TO has only had one strong December...

Not sure which Terrell Owens you're talking about, but the one on the Cowboys who once cried and threatened to kill himself by swallowing several bottles of Anacin had an OK, not great, but fairly strong December of 2006: averaged 5 catches for 70 yds and a TD per game.

13 12/03 8 catch 84yds 0 TD

14 12/10 3 catch 56 yds 1 TD

15 12/16 5 catch 69 yds 2 TD

16 12/25 2 catch 23 yds 1 TD

17 12/31 6 catch 117 yds 1 TD

And no fantasy leagues should be playing 17 weeks anyway.

Not sure which Terrell Owens you're talking about, but the one on the Cowboys who once cried and threatened to kill himself by swallowing several bottles of Anacin had an OK, not great, but fairly strong December of 2006: averaged 5 catches for 70 yds and a TD per game.

13 12/03 8 catch 84yds 0 TD

14 12/10 3 catch 56 yds 1 TD

15 12/16 5 catch 69 yds 2 TD

16 12/25 2 catch 23 yds 1 TD

17 12/31 6 catch 117 yds 1 TD

And no fantasy leagues should be playing 17 weeks anyway.

yeah...that was his "1" strong December :wacko:

Edited by Avernus

i am surprised that i actually had too sit here for a few minutes and think about it.... If i was offered LT i would take it, after all he has been argueably(spelling ?) the most product play in fantasy for the last few years. even though i don't think he is the top back at years end i would take it

The reason I threw LT out there was because I am seriously thinking about offering him for Marshall. I only have LT in one league and that is a 3 player keeper league in which I also own Lynch, T Jones, C. Johnson. I also own Calvin Johnson. Since we only have to start 1 Rb (and then 4 WRs) I am considering offering LT as he is going to be nearing the end of his career sooner than later and Marshall appears to be on his way to a dominating beginning of a career. For keeper value it is tempting.

Funny how a 2 week suspension blinds everyone to a fellow named Steve Smith. After this week all of those top fives should be adjusted to reflect two things. Smitty is unstoppable. And two, let's not forget Jake is back and has his favorite target back. By mid season, Jake and Smitty will be back to their old selves and producing those sick 180 and 2 TD weeks we have seen before. I can see them reminding us of that this week when ATL comes to town.

TOP 5

TO

B Marshall

Wayne

Fitz/Boldin

Smitty

After week 8

TO

Smitty

Wayne

Marshall

Harrison (Manning is shaking off the rust and when he does Marvin will be back. You could see they are off on their timing right now but Marvelous Marvin will be a force once they get their timing down and with Wayne on the other side makes him that much more dangerous)

Fitz/Boldin

Edited by Cowboyz1

I think weather and defensive schemes will slow down Marshall but at this point he has more value than T.O. . Also T.O. has more weapons around him, Witten,Barber.....To Denvers Scheffler,Young,Hall,Pittman.......I think Marshall is the #1 option in Denver and T.O is definitely #2. As far as the first three weeks figure.

Funny how a 2 week suspension blinds everyone to a fellow named Steve Smith. After this week all of those top fives should be adjusted to reflect two things. Smitty is unstoppable. And two, let's not forget Jake is back and has his favorite target back. By mid season, Jake and Smitty will be back to their old selves and producing those sick 180 and 2 TD weeks we have seen before. I can see them reminding us of that this week when ATL comes to town.

after last weeks game, I'm shocked Delhomme is still standing...

after last weeks game, I'm shocked Delhomme is still standing...

True, however, luckly they don't play Minn D every week. I think the O line will be reminded that Jake staying upright is the key to their season. If Jake goes down so does their season. Hopefully that will sink in.

True, however, luckly they don't play Minn D every week. I think the O line will be reminded that Jake staying upright is the key to their season. If Jake goes down so does their season. Hopefully that will sink in.

the Vikings pass rush isn't as consistent as they were last year...

they are good, but they couldn't get to Rodgers in week 1..I think they were at least better than that last year...

that OL will have trouble and Smitty needs to get on track...he should have cleared 100+ yds on his 1st game back and I don't even have him on any of my teams...

Hard to take your TO opinion seriously if you actually consider Santana among the leagues elite. He's strung together 3 consistent games for the first time in his career....

he's not really...but the offense is getting it done..

he's getting his receptions right now and that's all he really needs...

I won't try to trade for him and nor do I own him in any league....but I think he's at worst in the top 15...

nobody said elite...the offense just looks like it can do things and he's getting looks..

Some of you guys are totally overvaluing TO. He only has 193 yards in 3 games, big deal. G. Jennings already has almost 200 more yards than Owens does. He leads the league with 373 yards. The TD's are going to come for him, if you gave Jennings 2 TD's at this point in the season, he's the #1 receiver in every league. The TD's are coming, watch out for Jennings.

Marshall is the #1 receiver at this point but it's early, very early. He's not getting 18 receptions every week (his receptions already dropped down 66% in week 2) I would say about 6 rec a week sounds a bit more realistic and 6 rec wont always equal 155 yards either. I'm not sayin Marshall isn't #1 right now but I'm not ready to crown him the king just yet.

Edited by Tally