[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fire the Vikings Coach

RussMan

I've seen too many bad decisions by this guy... time for him to go.

1st and goal on the 2 yard line. Instead of calling AP # he has frerotte drop back and take a 10 yard sack. :wacko:

Not just a drop back, but a fricken rollout by a guy who is 38 and runs 10.34 40.

you don't believe they would have a better record this year with Denny there ?

No I don't. Not with this squad.

An argument could be made that his success was based off of having Cris Carter and Randy Moss during his tenure here. For several seasons while he was coach, we just cracked .500. There was talk of him being fired on a regular basis early on.

He's a good judge of offensive talent, that's all. The 98' defense playing as well as they did was a fluke. Other than John Randle not one guy was a coveted defensive player by any means. There were a few solid guys, but not upper echelon.

There's a reason he's not a coach in the NFL anymore, and a professor at some college in California...

Speaking for Bears fans, we like Brad, and wish he'd have his contract extended. Better him than someone who can figure out a way to deploy to his fullest capability arguably the most talented back to come along, in the Black and Blue Division, in a long time.

Sad too as IMO the Vikes are 1 of the most talented teams in the NFL.

Only reason why I hope the Vikes keep Childress is so he aint out there for my Lions to hire... :D

With all due respect, Doc, I can't believe you actually wrote this. The only talent I see is AP so is there some other talent that I'm missing?

FYI: Yes, I am a Packers homer and I hope they sign Childress to a 10 year extension. :D:wacko:

With all due respect, Doc, I can't believe you actually wrote this. The only talent I see is AP so is there some other talent that I'm missing?

FYI: Yes, I am a Packers homer and I hope they sign Childress to a 10 year extension. :D:wacko:

You don't consider defensive players talented?

Sidney Rice is another tool they don't utilize enough. I think he could be as good as Berrian if not better. They need to design some plays for him that are not fades near the end zone imo...

You don't consider defensive players talented?

Sidney Rice is another tool they don't utilize enough. I think he could be as good as Berrian if not better. They need to design some plays for him that are not fades near the end zone imo...

Hmmm...I'll agree that MN defense is pretty good. Offensively, though...Yikes!

But didn't they jus beat the Jags by 18 points in Jacksonville?

The Vikings have lost a couple games this year gving up leads towards the end of the game. The Vikings were up by 10 points at the end of the 3rd quarter when that play happened. I would think they would give the ball to AD to put the game away. I thought it was just another stupid play call by the coaching staff.

Many people think if you don't have a great QB and a weak WR core there is no talent...but look everywhere else on that Vike team. it is a extremely talented team. Defense is great everywhere and offensive line and RB's are as good as anyones.

Many people think if you don't have a great QB and a weak WR core there is no talent...but look everywhere else on that Vike team. it is a extremely talented team. Defense is great everywhere and offensive line and RB's are as good as anyones.

The DBs are pretty shaky. The front four is an amazing collection of talent, but there's only so much they can do when teams can throw it over their heads at will.