[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler to the Bears

keggerz

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.....now denver needs a qb.

I don't think Orton is the long-term solution but I think he can be serviceable for a couple years while Denver drafts and grooms someone to replace Cutler. Orton certainly has WR's he never could have dreamed of while he was in Chicago.

:D

Has to be a joke, surely? Just when we get a QB who is halfway decent and fits fairly well, we dump him for Daddy's Boy Cutler? Wait till it gets cold and Jay is doing his Michael "it's-so-cold-I-just-want-to-die" Vick impression in a crucial end of season game. Denver will get him back impaled on a rail.

Edit: TWO FIRST ROUNDERS???????????????????????? :wacko:

Edited by Ursa Majoris

there goes my dynasty team down the crapper. marshall and cutler both take massive hits. for those with royal, id be pissed too. not to mention the #6 authentic broncos jersey i have hanging up. cutler not drops down from one of my favs to somewhere between hines ward and rivers.

:D

Has to be a joke, surely? Just when we get a QB who is halfway decent and fits fairly well, we dump him for Daddy's Boy Cutler? Wait till it gets cold and Jay is doing his Michael "it's-so-cold-I-just-want-to-die" Vick impression in a crucial end of season game. Denver will get him back impaled on a rail.

Edit: TWO FIRST ROUNDERS???????????????????????? :wacko:

It isnt like he is coming from SD.

I really don't think so. Before Orton got hurt last year, he was doing really well and making great progress.

I think Orton is better than Cassel, so let's see what McDummy can do.

i had him in a league or two. this is a major step backwards for denver's offense. orton had forte. cutler carried the team when everyone knew they were passing. trust me, this is very bad. simms and orton are not the answer.