[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ind vs Jax

Henry Muto

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take that Indy DF I have them going in 1 playoff league!

I told ya all that I am in that 1 league where at the start of the year we were allowed to take any 20 players.

It was a 50 team league. The top 8 made the playoffs I finished 1st place in regular season but that means nothing now.

So I have to make top 4 out of the 8 this week to move on.

My key player is I have Ray Rice and none of the other 7 have Rice

We all have Chris Johnson, Peterson and the other 7 have Drew...I have Drew and Rice and I started Rice.

who is the play-by-play guy? tom papa, is that his name? a kickoff return is one of the most exciting plays in football. i look up to see what's happening, see the colts guy sprinting into the open field, and there's almost no commentary -- i hear the guy say, "and there he goes ..." i'd rather just listen to crowd noise.

MJD is in BEAST mode....

starting MJD in my league's semi-finals = HELLS YES

my opponent starting reggie wayne = HELLS YES

getting to see it live despite my comcastitis...priceless

qb - tom brady

rb1 - mjd

rb2 - ricky williams

wr1 - andre johnson

wr2 - miles austin

te1 - jason witten (thinking finley this week if polamalu is out...?)

k - some guy

d - packers

edited for accuracy

Edited by Slim

I had them both too. It's the WCOFF, where you pick any player you want, but you never get to change what you have after the draft. It's a pt race.

Electric I am getting killed by sitting Drew but Rice was my 1 advantage player.

I could not see going Drew just to match the other 7 teams...go figure the only player I did not start and all other 7 teams did.

Ray Rice will need to come up huge now...damn it...all year long finish in 1st place and now 1 BS week and I am going to be out.

who is the play-by-play guy? tom papa, is that his name? a kickoff return is one of the most exciting plays in football. i look up to see what's happening, see the colts guy sprinting into the open field, and there's almost no commentary -- i hear the guy say, "and there he goes ..." i'd rather just listen to crowd noise.

he also said " Jones-Drew drops back and throws over the middle.." a little while ago. :wacko: