[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ind vs Jax

Henry Muto

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - I never took credit for it - just stole it from my wife and reposted it. :wacko:

Regardless, it's still pretty good!

Your son is named Colt. And your daughter is named Payton. Wow, you are a diehard Colts fan.

Edited by electricrelish

I love how the Jaguars celebrated every tackle. Every first down. MJD had his TD dances ready. So did Sims-Walker. And in the end, they can't finish it. Different year, same old Jaguars. All talk and flash.

He can't answer back, so, you don't need to fish for him right now. :wacko:

Thank god for Manning and MJD. Going into this weekend up 65 points with only two players done feels pretty good.

:knock on wood:

I faced them.....and they still have Colston, Boldin, Benson, V.Davis to go. "sigh"

I need big games out of Favre, C.Johnson, A.Johnson, D.Jackson.......and Maroney :wacko:

He can't answer back, so, you don't need to fish for him right now. :D

And I was sitting next to him during the game.

Great game though. I wasn't pleased with the breakdown letting Wayne score a 65 yard TD. It really sucked knowing my opponent had him in his lineup and I had Addai. :D

Haven't been to a Jags game in 2 years, but it was mucho fun. Probably had Colts fans a tad uncomfortable there in the end, but then again knowing Garrard was leading the offense, maybe not. :D I am not a Garrard fan. Jags need a consistent QB and that doesn't mean Tebow so can that talk.

Good game Colts. Now that you pretty much snuffed out the Jags playoff hopes, you can start resting your starters. :wacko:

They can snuff out the Jets next week.

Garrard is mediocre. He threw several balls that could have been picked last night. Hayden, Bethea, and Lacey dropped them. He also lost a fumble that Brackett should have recovered. Those are the kind of plays the Colts have been making all year. They just didn't happen last night, allowing Jacksonville to stay in the game.

How about Reggie Nelson's pathetic attempt to punch the ball out instead of push Wayne out of bounds?

Edited by CaptainHook