[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys MUD STOMP Philly

Cowboyz1

I'm no Eagles fan though I'll be pulling for them next week. Nothing personal, I just detest the Cowtarts is all. The organization is everything I despise.

Easy now, don't be so angry. Urban Meyer said he was reconsidering leaving Florida and should eventually be back.

GO COWBOYS!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, of course there will be some chest-thumping from the winners next week...its the playoffs :wacko:

But as we've seen all season long from certain Cowboy posters, big regular season wins are reason for some teams to get their panties in a bunch.

Cowboys thumped us today....if they can do it twice in a row, in will be impressive, and the better team will advance.

If you couln't give us a game today what make you think you can next week........Not going to happen Swamm and of course my sig is on this one for sure.

If you couln't give us a game today what make you think you can next week........Not going to happen Swamm and of course my sig is on this one for sure.

Because Any Given Sunday (or Saturday)...

I am fired up and I happen to believe the Cowboys are playing great football right now and they just shut out the mighty Eagles. So what's wrong with talking a little trash about it? If I can take it, I sure as hell am gonna dish it out.........

Sure you can say what you want, but we can also disagree if we want to.

I'm certainly pumped up about the Boys' win today. While the Eagles seemed way off in their play today, I'm certainly not about to agree with you that they are done. I still think the Eagles are a dangerous team.

Sure you can say what you want, but we can also disagree if we want to.

I'm certainly pumped up about the Boys' win today. While the Eagles seemed way off in their play today, I'm certainly not about to agree with you that they are done. I still think the Eagles are a dangerous team.

:wacko: Now that's a smart statement! Eagles are a dangerous team they just got whipped today Big Deal happens to good teams all the time! I would be more fearful of a pissed off team next week that just got there arse whipped today!

I think that what bothers a lot of non-cowboys fans is the fact that if the Cowboys lose one, this board is full of posts from supposed Cowboys fans bashing Wade, Jerry, Romo, Emmitt Smith and Troy Aikman and whover else as a bunch of pansies that will never win the big game. Then Dallas wins a big one and all of a sudden a bunch of the same ones are here talking really, really obnoxious smack.

Drama Queens.

I think that what bothers a lot of non-cowboys fans is the fact that if the Cowboys lose one, this board is full of posts from supposed Cowboys fans bashing Wade, Jerry, Romo, Emmitt Smith and Troy Aikman and whover else as a bunch of pansies that will never win the big game. Then Dallas wins a big one and all of a sudden a bunch of the same ones are here talking really, really obnoxious smack.

DRAMA QUEENS!!

So True :wacko:

Drama Queens.

Exactly. The whining when they were 9-3 or whatever was pathetic. They should try being a fan of about 20 of the other NFL teams, the spoiled brats.

Because Any Given Sunday (or Saturday)...

Any other year I would say you are correct but I got a hunch this year is not like the others. This Cowboys team is focused and playing really good football. There is not a senario that I can see that this perticular Eagles team has what it takes to beat this perticular focused Cowboys team. I was unsure about them most of the season but after watching this past few weeks of football, I am convinced the Eagles can't fool this team this year. Philly relies on big plays and out speeding the other team, we have the speed and the pass rush to stop them. Conversely, the Eagles do not have the speed on Defense to keep up with us on O. I said it before, they miss Dawkins as their emotinal leader and JJ (RIP) to ajust on the fly. Mcnabb throws the ball in the ground and is off target when behind. He chokes under pressure and always has. I just don't see that changing in a week, while the Cowboys seem to be improving week by week as Romo has said was their goal. The Cowboys are young and getting better while the Eagles I feel are just trying to hang on. That's just how I see it. I could be wrong and get pounded as a result but I could just as well be right and be the only one on this board to stand up and call it NOW instead of waiting to be a Monday Morning shot caller as so many are. I call it as I see it and sometimes I'm the hammer and sometimes I'm the nail, but at least I'm swingin and not drinking coffee wearing orange, leaning on a shovel........

Drama Queens.

And typical cowboy fans.

Just wait till the playoff game. Their whining after the loss will drown out even the loudest siren.

Drama Queens.

Cowboys fans do a lot more counter punching than you may think.People have deep rooted hatred for the Cowboys. Its fine. That is what I love about sports. It is true that Dallas would be getting mercilessly slaughtered on these boards if Romo threw 3 picks and they got spanked. Cowboyz goes a little nuts. The guy loves his team and shows up win or lose. When I see "The Eagles have no chance to win next week" I cringe too. But that is how he rolls. He likes to get under peoples skin and give bulletin board material.

Personally I am thrilled at what Dallas did today.Everytime a Dallas fan tried to celebrate something this year we were told we should be ashamed of ourselves. Sometimes rightfully so. So what you beat the Chiefs. So what you shut out the Skins. So what you beat Oakland. Well today we spanked and shut out the hottest team in football for the division. I love every second of it. I also saw the Eagles shoot themselves in the foot a few times and if those mistakes get corrected next week the game certainly isnt the cakewalk it was today. I had all but given up on Romo at the end of last year. Always gave him props for ressurecting the franchise but really felt he was too much of a gunslinger and he just was not protecting the ball. I had said. I hope he surprises me and changes his ways but wasnt terribly optimistic. The way he finished out this year has shown me that the guy is turning the corner IMO. I am not anointing him and saying he will never throw away a big game but I am loving the way he is slowly but surely proving himslef and is showing great maturity. He always had the tools and lets hope he keeps up with the discipline he has shown of late.

Edited by whomper

Cowboys fans do a lot more counter punching than you may think.People have deep rooted hatred for the Cowboys. Its fine. That is what I love about sports. It is true that Dallas would be getting mercilessly slaughtered on these boards if Romo threw 3 picks and they got spanked. Cowboyz goes a little nuts. The guy loves his team and shows up win or lose. When I see "The Eagles have no chance to win next week" I cringe too. But that is how he rolls. He likes to get under peoples skin and give bulletin board material.

Personally I am thrilled at what Dallas did today.Everytime a Dallas fan tried to celebrate something this year we were told we should be ashamed of ourselves. Sometimes rightfully so. So what you beat the Chiefs. So what you shut out the Skins. So what you beat Oakland. Well today we spanked and shut out the hottest team in football for the division. I love every second of it. I also saw the Eagles shoot themselves in the foot a few times and if those mistakes get corrected next week the game certainly isnt the cakewalk it was today. I have all but given up on Romo at the end of last year. Always gave him props for ressurecting the franchise but really felt he was too much of a gunslinger and he just was not protecting the ball. I had said. I hope he surprises me and changes his ways but wasnt terribly optimistic. The way he finished out this year has shown me that the guy is turning the corner IMO. I am not anointing him and saying he will never throw away a big game but I am loving the way he is slowly but surely proving himslef and is showing great maturity. He always had the tools and lets hope he keeps up with the discipline he has shown of late.

I respect everything you said, Whomp, and you're right, there are a lot of Cowboy haters out there. I'm not one of them, but I know there are lots. It's just the "the sky is falling!" one week followed by the "we're the greatest team in the history of the world" crap that gets a little old. All that said, no one wants to face the 'Boys in the playoffs right now. F'Real.

Personally I am thrilled at what Dallas did today.Everytime a Dallas fan tried to celebrate something this year we were told we should be ashamed of ourselves. Sometimes rightfully so. So what you beat the Chiefs. So what you shut out the Skins. So what you beat Oakland. Well today we spanked and shut out the hottest team in football for the division. I love every second of it. I also saw the Eagles shoot themselves in the foot a few times and if those mistakes get corrected next week the game certainly isnt the cakewalk it was today. I had all but given up on Romo at the end of last year. Always gave him props for ressurecting the franchise but really felt he was too much of a gunslinger and he just was not protecting the ball. I had said. I hope he surprises me and changes his ways but wasnt terribly optimistic. The way he finished out this year has shown me that the guy is turning the corner IMO. I am not anointing him and saying he will never throw away a big game but I am loving the way he is slowly but surely proving himslef and is showing great maturity. He always had the tools and lets hope he keeps up with the discipline he has shown of late.

A little............How bout Totally. We just shut out the Philly, your darn skippy I am going to bring down the boards tonight. Why the heck not. After what they did to us last year, hell I had 44-6 shoved down my throat for the better part of a year now on these boards so if you think for one minute I'm not going get my shots in your nuts.........Heck there wasn't a Cowboys post that didn't have a link to that Boxscore.

I agree with you totally about Romo, the more I watch the kid the more he impresses me. He tucks the ball now when scrambling and puts the ball in the right spot more and more now. Love what Spencer and Jenkins bring to the team also.

Well said Whomp.........

Man, I may need to pull out the Victory Pants next week against the Cowboys just to put the brakes on this nonsense.

CD, We go way back bro. Poker, vegetable Garden talk. I have been instrumental in your fantasy baseball success :wacko: Please. , dont make us face the pants.

Sincerely,

Your old friend Whomp

Any other year I would say you are correct but I got a hunch this year is not like the others. This Cowboys team is focused and playing really good football. There is not a senario that I can see that this perticular Eagles team has what it takes to beat this perticular focused Cowboys team. I was unsure about them most of the season but after watching this past few weeks of football, I am convinced the Eagles can't fool this team this year. Philly relies on big plays and out speeding the other team, we have the speed and the pass rush to stop them. Conversely, the Eagles do not have the speed on Defense to keep up with us on O. I said it before, they miss Dawkins as their emotinal leader and JJ (RIP) to ajust on the fly. Mcnabb throws the ball in the ground and is off target when behind. He chokes under pressure and always has. I just don't see that changing in a week, while the Cowboys seem to be improving week by week as Romo has said was their goal. The Cowboys are young and getting better while the Eagles I feel are just trying to hang on. That's just how I see it. I could be wrong and get pounded as a result but I could just as well be right and be the only one on this board to stand up and call it NOW instead of waiting to be a Monday Morning shot caller as so many are. I call it as I see it and sometimes I'm the hammer and sometimes I'm the nail, but at least I'm swingin and not drinking coffee wearing orange, leaning on a shovel........

I agree with you on most points. The thing is, I'm happy and pumped about today's tremendous victory, however, as Romo said, this is just one step along the way. The Cowboys NEED to win next week to rid themselves of a decade plus of misery and a very talented, dangerous, underdog of a team in the Eagles will be up for the challenge as the Cowboys will have all the pressure on their shoulders. I know our D is fast and has looked very sharp but I just get such an uneasy feeling thinking of the Cowboys reverting the the D of old and getting burned on big plays and then Romo being forced into mistakes when trying to comeback or play in a tight game.