[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinals / Saints

Outshined

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't close.

A little over-rated overall, but if you have not been to the quarter.......it's a must. Better time in New Orleans is Jazz Fest IMO, a long 4-day weekend you can do both!!

Until next year, when we defend the NFC West, enjoy the rest of the post!!

Oh and Kurt........please come back for one more year!!!

Not really, don't drink that much anymore. Just to keep the cotton mouth wet.

Any idea how loud it was in the Superdome? Watching on TV you can get a false impression. Just asking because it will be deafening in the Metrodome today when Dallas are on offense and I was wondering how the Vikings will cope next week if they win.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Any idea how loud it was in the Superdome? Watching on TV you can get a false impression. Just asking because it will be deafening in the Metrodome today when Dallas are on offense and I was wondering how the Vikings will cope next week if they win.

Henderson who does radio play by play since forever said it was the loudest he ever heard it. with the loudest moment when Duece led the team onto the field. And you can believe next week will be even louder.

Saints will be damn tough to beat for sure but Minny and Dallas have something that Arizona doesnt. A defense that isn't totally inept.

I was talking with a buddy of mine this morning and said the very same thing. We will find out next week if we can do it against an NFL defense!