[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas

JUMbotron

Getting very hard to keep a spot for him. Wks 15 & 16 he faces tough RB matchups vs. BAL and ATL. That leaves wks 13 & 14 as potential starts if healthy which is looking very iffy. I guess he still has reasonable upside if you are desperate for an RB and the WW is thin, but if you need help at another position, cut away.

Im telling ya Ivory is going to be a nice pickup for the fantasy playoffs if Thomas does not come back. Bush didnt hurt Thomas numbers and he will not hurt Ivorys numbers either.

Bush DOES hurt PT's #'s. PT can catch and run. Seems moot. I've had PT on my roster all year. Done with him.

Put a fork in him
Im telling ya Ivory is going to be a nice pickup for the fantasy playoffs if Thomas does not come back. Bush didnt hurt Thomas numbers and he will not hurt Ivorys numbers either.

Gonna say I have to agree here. Bush will have little to no affect on PT or Ivory. If anything he'll open things up a little more for them. But as well as Ivory is playing I don't think the Saints are in too much of a hurry to bring PT back. In fantasy terms I think he may be done. If the Saints make the playoffs I think he & Ivory will split time.

Edited by rajncajn

Bush not a lock to play

After practicing in full on Monday, Saints RB Reggie Bush was limited in Tuesday's session as New Orleans continued preparations for its Week 12 game at Dallas on Thursday.

Analysis: Here we go again. Just when Bush's owners thought they could safely insert him into their lineup for Week 12 after last week's debacle, coach Sean Payton pulls this. Considering Payton's secrecy over the Pierre Thomas situation, owners who have Bush better have another RB option ready to go in case he's inactive again. And who knows how much work he'll get on Thursday considering he wasn't able to play just a couple of days ago.

Bush not a lock to play

After practicing in full on Monday, Saints RB Reggie Bush was limited in Tuesday's session as New Orleans continued preparations for its Week 12 game at Dallas on Thursday.

Analysis: Here we go again. Just when Bush's owners thought they could safely insert him into their lineup for Week 12 after last week's debacle, coach Sean Payton pulls this. Considering Payton's secrecy over the Pierre Thomas situation, owners who have Bush better have another RB option ready to go in case he's inactive again. And who knows how much work he'll get on Thursday considering he wasn't able to play just a couple of days ago.

Payton was pretty open about it in his meeting with the media yesterday, basically said he wanted to give him less reps Tuesday to keep him rested and that Bush was doing very well. He should play tomorrow.

Could someone please rip off Thomas' foot and beat me to death with the bleeding appendage? I started off the year with DWil, Thomas, Addai, and Porftis. Let me apologize in advance to the Blount and Keiland Williamns owners.......I've picked them up recently. I'm sure Ray Rice will get hit by a bus anytime now. :wacko:

:tup:

Could someone please rip off Thomas' foot and beat me to death with the bleeding appendage? I started off the year with DWil, Thomas, Addai, and Porftis. Let me apologize in advance to the Blount and Keiland Williamns owners.......I've picked them up recently. I'm sure Ray Rice will get hit by a bus anytime now. :wacko:

+1 for the laugh.

I feel your pain, brother: I am also death to RBs this year. In 2010 I have lost Grant, PT, DWill, and McCoy (briefly) to injuries. I thought that my 2010 squad in my big money league was the best I ever drafted, and that I had RB depth to overcome any bad stretch, but fate taught me otherwise. The only solace I can take is that I still managed to work my way into second place with a 7-4 record, and when FF playoffs start, it's a whole new season.

Or a whole new round of games for my cobbled-together RB crew to suffer wicked injuries.

I've been death to TE's this year. Drafted Celek & Scheffler. Traded for Moeaki, got one good week out of McMichael then picked up Ben Watson. Thankfully I also picked up Graham last week and started him on a hunch over Watson & McMichael.

I've been death to TE's this year. Drafted Celek & Scheffler. Traded for Moeaki, got one good week out of McMichael then picked up Ben Watson. Thankfully I also picked up Graham last week and started him on a hunch over Watson & McMichael.

+1 again for tipping me off about Graham, rajncajn. His points made the difference for me in a Yahoo! league I am in, and I managed to add his as TE depth in all three leagues I play going into the playoffs.

+1,000,000 !

My starters in my $$ league were PT, Addai, and a lucky 6th round pick of Foster. If not for AF, I'd be a complete mess right now! I've blown so much cash picking up RB after RB this year that I think I doubled my entry fee! Crazy! If PT is done for the year, so be it, but just be DONE with it already!!!

-K

Edited by kennslp

NEW ORLEANS – Injured running back Pierre Thomas could make his long-awaiting return to active duty Sunday in an important road game against the Cincinnati Bengals, New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton said Tuesday night.

More...

http://www.neworleans.com/sports/saints/sa...ews/546754.html

Personally I still think he's a week or two away and even then he will split carries with Ivory until he's fully ready to carry the load again.

O.K. I've been burned too many times on players that have been out that long to await their arrival for the fantasy playoffs...I would not touch him....Very similar situation to Anthony Gonzo last year.......basically to return every week, then it gets pushed back again, again, and again....

Be Afraid, be very afraid...

NEW ORLEANS – Injured running back Pierre Thomas could make his long-awaiting return to active duty Sunday in an important road game against the Cincinnati Bengals, New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton said Tuesday night.

More...

http://www.neworleans.com/sports/saints/sa...ews/546754.html

Personally I still think he's a week or two away and even then he will split carries with Ivory until he's fully ready to carry the load again.

Agree say week 15. Due to the nature of the injury give him 15-17 to get in game shape or reinjure himself for the playoffs. I think that is the thinking to have him ready for that last 3 game stretch and the playoffs if they get there.

I feel wonderful now that I am no longer watching PT rot on my bench. Pick him up if you want to roll the dice, but chances are the Saints are saving him for the playoffs.

Yeah, I'm thinking about Ivory since our playoffs end week 16 anyway, and I also think PT will be "saved" for the playoffs with light-duty rehab-type work until then and certainly no rough-and-tumble goal line duty.