[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta get a Ham

nuke'em ttg

I've been so dang busy with work & life that i can't even remember the easy things anymore :wacko:

What ham do i look for taday

i've had spiral

fake ones that are watery and fall apart

bone in that i can't get 2 decient slices

cure 84.86,220

Please,just tell me what f'n ham ta buy

Happy Easter :tup:

Mornin Bier,ya,last year i was all over it and that rings a bell...i just got some slabs and gonna layer with somekind of orange marmalade glaze and pineapple.

wouldn't hurt to water them down a little with oj

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nueske's just try one from this place....un-believably good! While you're at it, order some of the apple smoked bacon (I like to get it in slab form), best bacon around.

I bought a smoked turkey, a smoked ham, and some bacon from Nueske's - per the recommendation. I'll report in after the holidays on those purchases.

Have had 2 lbs. of the bacon, would get the thick sliced next time. The bacon is very tasty.

Brought the bird down to my MIL's for our Christmas get together and it was one of the finest smoked birds I've had - took it out of the fridge this morning, brought it up to room temp and served it. Highly recommended.

Have had 2 lbs. of the bacon, would get the thick sliced next time. The bacon is very tasty.

Brought the bird down to my MIL's for our Christmas get together and it was one of the finest smoked birds I've had - took it out of the fridge this morning, brought it up to room temp and served it. Highly recommended.

awesome! glad you enjoyed them. we get a ham from there for thxgiving usually. I love the slab bacon because you can cut it as thick as you want/need. I like making lardons & slow cooking them to render out the fat & make em kinda crispy on outside & moist on inside. I did this with a slab year before last for a super bowl party.