[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Tebowmania time!

BeerLeagueQB

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ortons biggest contribution is the Daily Orton drinking photo posted by MFL on Facebook. Yes, there are photo's of him partying like a rock star "daily". Not sure if Brady,Manning,Brees and the like have 1 photo between them to post on any social site. Zero commitment.

Edited by tazinib1

Meaning Ryan Leaf could have made that completion . . . .

So does Tebow get credit for a TD pass or not? I don't hear the yeah-buts if Rodgers hits Finley for a wide open 2 yd TD when the other side blows its coverage, or if Brady throws a 3 yder to Gronkowski because he has completely boxed out the safety.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Wow

Great finish. Would have been really interesting if the refs didn't swallow their whistles when Willis got pushed completely out of the end zone by Hughes with the ball in the air on the last play.

In any case, those 2 TDs and then driving DEN down to the SD 30 in 25 seconds with no timeouts and having a shot on the last play was a hell of a lot more than Orton did in his chance in the game.

Didya see how badly Tebow wanted to run the ball on that last play? :wacko: Happy feet the entire time, and looked like twice he was going to pull it down and run, but then thought the better of it.

To his credit the pass to a wide open Fells while on the run was pretty nice.

Did Tebow screw your wife or something?

I absolutely concede that we have no idea whether Tebow is a legit starter at QB. But we'd damn well better find out before the 2012 draft. And making people forget Orton and his incredibly piss poor run here isn't too likely - especially when he gets shoved down DEN fans' throats by coaches and management as the best chance for DEN to win despite their record during that time.

This is the only thing about starting Tebow that makes sense to me.

I have man-love for Tim Tebow. I rarely make predictions but I will now--Tebow will be the type of QB who does not win games pretty but Denver will start winning. Those of us who had the orgasmic pleasure of watching him at Florida for four years know that his team mates will play better because of Tebow. He is a leader who has the "It" quality.