[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why the Giants will beat the Packers this sunday

isleseeya

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've developed this theory, called the "Reverse Effect".

So QBs like Rodgers, P. Manning, Brady, Brees etc. make any receiver into a viable quality receiver.

Well i think that Nicks and Cruz are so good that they make any terrible qb into a viable quality one.

I'm having issues dealing with the playoffs since too many teams that didn't deserve it are in

Just got back from watching game with bunch of friends ...Gotta admit when i started this thread , I really did expect the Giants to win ...Had alot of faith in them but i definitely did not expect them to really dominate the Packers like they did ...it was a great win ...and a sweet win

I wont force anyone i bet with to change avatar or logo but i do have 100 lbs of crow to hand out to whomever needs to eat it ( thankfully its not me , lol ) :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

Wow. I figured Giants fans could come up with something better than that. Weaksauce.

I thought it was pretty good doing the double check after a big sack at the guy who does it as his TD "Dance"... What would be better a picture of the scoreboard :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Being from New York, being a Jets fan. I laugh at this new Giants spirit, that some how they're "elite".

The pass rush has been solid for a few games. But when i hear comments like "Jason Piere-Paul should win defensive player of the year" i want to shoot myself. Your pass rush is solid at best. Osi and Tuck are old. They should help but there is no way that the Packers should lose this game. The Giants secondary is atrocious, will be picked apart all day. I'm sure Raji and the DL along with the LB corps can more then handle Eli and the very average running game of the giants.

So QBs like Rodgers, P. Manning, Brady, Brees etc. make any receiver into a viable quality receiver.

Well i think that Nicks and Cruz are so good that they make any terrible qb into a viable quality one.

I'm having issues dealing with the playoffs since too many teams that didn't deserve it are in

I expected a better response to your first post...something along the lines of "I obviously didn't know what the hell I was talking about".

Great call Isle!! (I would have been more impressed if a non-Giants fan started this thread but still)

You act like it's a foregone conclusion what will happen as if everyone HASN'T seen the Giants last three games, yet ignoring about 20 of the last 21 games Green Bay has played.

I hope the Giants make it close and competitive, and if they win this game, then shoot, Coughlin and Eli can go down in history as modern day Davids further than they already have been cemented, and we can celebrate your genius and predictive skills. Otherwise, get a grip. There's way more evidence than a great pass rush the last three weekends to suggest that Green Bay will win and win somewhat comfortably (by like, 9 1/2 or so), so de-wad the panties and accept that the numbers and the logic from an outside observer aren't going to back up your position no matter how strongly you feel about it.

:wacko:

It means the Giants have performed more or less as an average football team this season. It means that you've greatly inflated how good they are based on the last three games. Which is cool, it's the playoffs and any given Sunday, blahblahblah.

Are we talking pep talks here or logical conclusions to draw based on a body of work? I get it, you're a fan and you feel strongly about your team winning, and as long as they're playing, they got a chance. Otherwise, I think many Giants fans are delusional with regards to how good their team actually is, but again we'll eat the crow tomorrow if need be.

Oh yeah.....:wacko:

I got some real doozies in here.

Congrats to Giants Fans. They came to play and GB played flat...can you say INDY??

As for Giants fans needing something better? What is more degrading than to put the "TitleBelt Originator" on his back ....in his house...and then do his signature move???

AR was jinxed by dropped passes, but played with happy feet once they knocked him around a bit.

Again, GB had a great run, but on any given Sunday...your team needs to show up. This was not the same GB team that lit it up all year.

Out of curiosity, what was the lowest QB rating Favre ever had in the PostSeason?

I am not bashing GB...just saying they came out flat and the Giants did not...no one gave them a chance.

Now, let SF win...they aren't getting respect either. I just do not want NE in.

GB lick your wounds and work harder this off-season...and oh yeah TT....get a fricking TE who can catch...and a Defense.

This is the only reason anyone ever thought Marc Bulger was a good QB.