[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ABradshaw & David Wilson

Capt. Stanky

As a NYG homer, I steer clear of Bradshaw because of his extensive injury history. No way he makes it thru the season without missing games. Whether its a few or a lot is always the concern.

Wilson doean't strike me as the sharpest tack in the box and seems to be having the usual rookie-playbook issues. And if protecting Eli and picking up blitzes is going to be a question, I don't think Coughlin gives him much rope.

DJ. Ware didn't look particularly good in his preseason work, but I grabbed him with my last round pick.

Edited by Atlas

First, Jax and MJD are the exception, not the rule, so to bring that up at all is reaching for stars in IMO. Also, I am not dismissing Ryan Williams, in fact I have him on the very same team that I drafted Bradshaw and Wilson. All I am saying is a better team typically equates to more scoring opportunities, so all things being even, I like the NYG RB's upside more than the ARI upside.

True, a better team does equate to more scoring chances. Interestingly enough, I ended up taking Wilson in my auction draft last night. He does have upside. I'm just not convinced this team will use its RBs enough to feed two mouths.

Know what? See I forgot already. Get back to me when this guy and his nickname are worth remembering.

:lol:

It's like singing a catchy tune. It's gonna be stuck in your head all day. You're welcome in advance.

:woot:

True, but weren't they expecting Ware to get some 3rd down duty? I'd think this increases Wilson's touches a bit.

Always heard good things about Ware but he just never worked his way onto the field. He always had more seasoned veterans ahead of him on the depth chart, but the assumption was he'd eventually get his chance. Well, Jacobs is gone and we took Wilson in the first round, so that tells you how they felt about their RB depth. I would have been really surprised to see anything more than a couple snaps for Ware in any given game this year, if that. But I still figured he'd make the team and they'd cut Brown.

He certainly was given a good look in the first few preseason games and was up & down, didn't look all that impressive even against the twos and didn't play at all last night.