[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler

skhyatt

He is uninspiring. Not a leader. Kind of an CHEETO.

That's where I am with Cutler - I think he's probably not as much a dooosh as he comes across as, but he's not an extroverted, rah-rah guy. I don't doubt his toughness, but when things go bad, he just kinda disappears into himself - actually, he acts about the same way when things are going well, but people don't care how a QB acts when things are going well.

I think he just doesn't seem to have that leadership/charisma/swagger that the really elite QBs do.

Cutler didn't play well but there wasn't much help for him either Marshall dropped a TD that he should eat alive.

Bennett stood there and waited for the ball to come to him all he had to do was work back a little on Woodson's pick and it is at worst an incompletion.

I could care less about Cutler's persona to be honest I was glad to see him fire a rocket up Webb's ass that dude has to be the worst LT in football pathetic wouldn't go close to describing just how bad he is.

The offensive team played pretty ordinary in all and were only a couple of plays from being in this game really, the D surprised me a bit in this one I didn't think they had that sort of game in them anymore the pass rush did wear down in the 2nd half though.

All in all I am happy Cutler is the QB he is still by far the best QB I have ever seen in a bears uniform maybe we should just bench him when we go to Green Bay cause clearly they are in his head and he can't shake it.